• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Braaq's Havoc cycle log

N

nateo1979

First apologize to Braaq for somewhat hijacking his thread. 2nd, Ironslave I have heard that RPN Havoc is more potent then IBE Epistane. Reading around people seem to like Havoc better. And tell me if Im wrong but I thought there was a chemical analysis done on Epistane that showed they did not have the milligram dosage that the label claimed to have (less than).

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

First apologize to Braaq for somewhat hijacking his thread. 2nd, Ironslave I have heard that RPN Havoc is more potent then IBE Epistane. Reading around people seem to like Havoc better. And tell me if Im wrong but I thought there was a chemical analysis done on Epistane that showed they did not have the milligram dosage that the label claimed to have (less than).

I know that RPN was talking about dropping Havoc because of cost issues but Epistane is the exact same compound. I will check with the higher ups to see if we will be getting more and I will get back to you.:xyxthumbs:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Ok as promised I just got word Havoc will be back in stock on Friday or Monday:xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am now up to 245lbs today, I just got my second bottle of Havoc so I still have a few more weeks to show you guys. Also, I took some pics.. nothing great because the quality from the camera didn't seem to catch much detail that was visible in person but it will do. When I get the pics I will post them up :xyxthumbs:

.... someone change my log name back :no:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am now up to 245lbs today, I just got my second bottle of Havoc so I still have a few more weeks to show you guys. Also, I took some pics.. nothing great because the quality from the camera didn't seem to catch much detail that was visible in person but it will do. When I get the pics I will post them up :xyxthumbs:

sweet!

Poor Blake....:bowroflarms:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Those pics were awesome.Now post them so everyone can see how huge you are:2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok some pics, of me after over a ten pound gain on Havoc. I have gotten a lot of notice around the gym about my gains so trust me guys, Havoc is legit :xyxthumbs:

Here is a side chest:
MuscleFlexin034-1.jpg

About to rep 150s for 12 reps:
MuscleFlexin053-1.jpg

Standing relaxed and pumped:
MuscleFlexin056-1.jpg

I know this is not how the pose is supposed to be, but in person in looked really good. But this camera didn't pic up any of my lines or detail so here is what it got:
MuscleFlexin037-1.jpg

In person these pics look really good because I have striations in my shoulders and a lot of vascularity... of course in these pics it is not shown :no:
MuscleFlexin059-1.jpg

MuscleFlexin036-1.jpg

Overall I am not very happy with how little the camera picked up, but I now see what bodybuilders say when they claim pics do not do them justice. I will get some leg pics later

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man who took those fantastic photos?.....:gaygay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome pics you two!
Havoc sure does work well for you man!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome pics you two!
Havoc sure does work well for you man!

mine are soooo much better :keke:........:uhoh2:

thanks bud, mine are precontest ones whereas braaq is going for teh size. so far so good i say.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mine are soooo much better :keke:........:uhoh2:

thanks bud, mine are precontest ones whereas braaq is going for teh size. so far so good i say.

Yea, its kool your competing, i cant imagine how much it must suck to diet though. if yall ever get the chance, it would be kool to see a short training vid. specially since your going to compete, good way too look back.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
lol Braaq you look gigantic, those shoulders are really wide, full chest, arms, legs (from the previous pics) you should compete, and who knows, one day maybe you'll be a pro :xyxthumbs: , keep up the good work guys, you and Duality(a smaller version of Braaq :keke:) :gaygay:

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
agreed.. braaq is a pro potential :)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JIHAAAAA!!! braaq, man, u look monstrous!! seriously, your delts are incredible, wide as hell, and more importantly full and thick from all angles. chest looks thick as fuck, arms the same. now u look pretty darn lean too, i mean u wouldnt have to drop many pounds to get up on a stage. are u dieting right now or bulking? and if bulking how does ur diet look? cuz these gains are stunning.

also, we need back and leg shots here:D

Joeb23

Joeb23

Nice Pics.:gaygay: Dude you look so pumped up and awesome. Keep up the good work.:xyxthumbs:

Joeb23

Joeb23

Are those really THE 150's ? :ughnoes: At my gym they are a lot bigger for some reason.:dunnodude: Those ones in the pic look like 120's to me.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look great dude. Really pumped up and full.:hsughr:

Are those really THE 150's ? :ughnoes: At mine they are a lot bigger. Those ones in the pic look like 120's to me.:wutyousay:

Yeah they are the 150s, they are actually not the biggest as far as how long they are in my gym. The 140s look bigger, but the 150s are a different brand with larger plates (diameter) and thicker as well. Duality brought that up too that I should have used the 140s to make them look bigger, but I was more concerned with the set rather than making the pic look more impressive. :tiphat:
Besides... why would I lie when they are in the picture? :dunnodude:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Damn bro your jacked so I take it you would recommend Havoc to others:xyxthumbs:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good job man. You look awesome. Keep doing what you do because it seems to be working.