• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Braaq's Havoc cycle log

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
looking HUGE mate
keep at it! :xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blake lie? no way.
150s are getting too light for you dude.
you need to up it to 200s :tiphat:

Joeb23

Joeb23

Yeah they are the 150s, they are actually not the biggest as far as how long they are in my gym. The 140s look bigger, but the 150s are a different brand with larger plates (diameter) and thicker as well. Duality brought that up too that I should have used the 140s to make them look bigger, but I was more concerned with the set rather than making the pic look more impressive. :tiphat:
Besides... why would I lie when they are in the picture? :dunnodude:

You edited your post from earlier.:disgust: Don't take me the wrong way. I just thought all dumbbells are the same size and that the ones at my gym are much bigger then the ones in your pic.:xyxthumbs:

DINO

DINO

Looking great, veins hangin out all over, I have some epistane that's been laying around for six months. After looking at these pics I may give it a shot. What are your goals for this cycle, 150lbs or just whatever you get?

DINO

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look great dude you can tell you and duality train together maybe its just me but you guys almost look like brothers

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look great dude you can tell you and duality train together maybe its just me but you guys almost look like brothers

lol blake has said that before. he looks more like my brother than my actual brother :uhoh2:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your looking good braaq! Keep it uo and take full advantage of the higher rate of protein synthesis broski!

God Bless
Ben

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn braaq. U look amazing. Are your shoulders naturally wide or are your shoulders so fucking huge it looks that wway?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn braaq. U look amazing. Are your shoulders naturally wide or are your shoulders so fucking huge it looks that wway?

I have always been pretty broad, but I definitely have built them up a lot. Shoulders are not anything I ever had to really try for, you guys should see them on shoulder day. We will take some pics for you, but anyways I would say it is a combination of both wide clavicles and development. :tiphat:

ordinary

ordinary

Huge Braaq! Man... your shoulder to waist is dare I say... Wolf-esque... are the abs still visible right now? Solid work, sir!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you and Duality do look like brothers, thats pretty wild. Your looking great, next time just lose the shirt so we can get a better look at the whole picture.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you and Duality do look like brothers, thats pretty wild. Your looking great, next time just lose the shirt so we can get a better look at the whole boobies.

Fixed :carduindisguise

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look outstanding bro!!! and for only being on OTC supp!! good for you man.. all the hard work truly does pay off.. keep at it brother..

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome shit bro, throw up a leg shot, i bet they gonna tear all your pants up in no time :)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his legs from the side look awesome. great hamstring hang. he's great from the front too but i find his side shots especially impressive.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
That shoulder/waist ratio you've got it fucking awesome. Any lat shots?