• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Braaq's Havoc cycle log

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Braaq did you ever pick up any taurine for those back pumps?

Yes I did actually, I just did today and took 2g. Within 30 minutes my lower back loosened up and during my workout I had no flair ups at all. Thanks for recommending it bro :tiphat:

As for results, I am right around 244lbs and my strength is steadily increasing as well. For the first time ever I Incline BB Pressed 315 for two sets of 12 easy reps followed by 150lb DB's for two sets of 10... everything is getting lighter and I am able to rep out my normal weight that I left several more times than before. :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i was the one who recommended that to you you little skeeze. clen was giving me bad cramps and taurine really helped.

and i must add i have never seen him rep 315 so easily. he could have very well done 365 but i think he made the right call not to just to be easy on his shoulders.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i was the one who recommended that to you you little skeeze. clen was giving me bad cramps and taurine really helped.

and i must add i have never seen him rep 315 so easily. he could have very well done 365 but i think he made the right call not to just to be easy on his shoulders.

ok ok yes thank you too for recommending it as well :tiphat:
by the way you looked awesome today while posing, your getting better every week.
Also, of course I repped it easy.. it's me buddy.. Light weight baby!! :methman:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ thanks man i know you always tell it like it is to me and your help and encouragement mean a lot.

can you guys believe that blake actually told me today he was afraid of getting too big? his barber told him that if he got any bigger it was a bad thing :uhoh2:. i told him your a hardcore bodybuilder and there's no such thing as too big, just people that are too small :keke: i have to set him straight sometimes you know :wutyousay:

too big sheesh.....just crazy talk :methman:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ thanks man i know you always tell it like it is to me and your help and encouragement mean a lot.

can you guys believe that blake actually told me today he was afraid of getting too big? his barber told him that if he got any bigger it was a bad thing :uhoh2:. i told him your a hardcore bodybuilder and there's no such thing as too big, just people that are too small :keke: i have to set him straight sometimes you know :wutyousay:

too big sheesh.....just crazy talk :methman:

Well when I can hardly fit in my XL's... and my pants are getting too tight.. it is getting crazy. lol :carduindisguise
Besides, I pull woman (unlike someone...) and I do not wan to detour that in anyway when I am not planning on becoming a pro or anything.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a sign of progress is needing new clothes. don't let anyone tell you you don't look amazing, especially considering you haven't juiced in like 4 years. if you dedicated yourself to it, you would have a legit shot at turning pro.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well when I can hardly fit in my XL's... and my pants are getting too tight.. it is getting crazy. lol :carduindisguise
Besides, I pull woman (unlike someone...) and I do not wan to detour that in anyway when I am not planning on becoming a pro or anything.

From personally experience, don't let that get into your head. I was in the same boat and now wish I never let up in training. I stopped legs for 6 months so they would fit into my pants and wish I never stopped. Girls always said how I was too big and what not. Oh well, now I am working to get back and even bigger. Plus, you will still pull women, that is never a problem as long as you don't get fat while going into "offseason". Most women like big guys.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes I did actually, I just did today and took 2g. Within 30 minutes my lower back loosened up and during my workout I had no flair ups at all. Thanks for recommending it bro :tiphat:

As for results, I am right around 244lbs and my strength is steadily increasing as well. For the first time ever I Incline BB Pressed 315 for two sets of 12 easy reps followed by 150lb DB's for two sets of 10... everything is getting lighter and I am able to rep out my normal weight that I left several more times than before. :xyxthumbs:

Sounds excellent bro.That havoc is working great i see.I envy your strenght:xyxthumbs:

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome log. I can't seem to find Havoc so I'm looking into taking Epistane in a month or two. Can you PM your daily dosages and when you will start your Nolva? I want to make sure I do this right. I'm not going to just start taking it without some research.

Thanks.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
orbitnutrition.com has havoc for 36.95$

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tfsupplements.com has epidrol, same compound for 24.95

Braaq Dont ever give in to that bullshit brother. The government and society would love for everyone to be small and weak. Your a beast, keep it up.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will be the only one here telling you this, but fuck it.

Muscle dysmorphia is a mental disorder in which you become obsessed with the idea that you are not muscular enough. You may look to the other way when presented with this, but the fact remains that bodybuilding is all about this mental disorder.

Nobody in their right mind would want to look like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler. They are just too big. It is not appealing in any way. I love bodybuilding because I get excited about the amazing amounts of effort they put in their work to look like that, but I would never want to be them.

I seriously recommend you to think if you want to get any bigger. I can see your size being a problem for most of girls right now. Woman like fit man, of course there are exceptions to the rule that love bodybuilders, but those are scarce. Most want a fit dude, with low fat.

Don't get bigger just because you want more power or just because. Think things through and then do what you want. Also, really consider that maybe the impulse you feel to be bigger is not something positive.

Those are my two cents. I just want to help. I really look up to you as effort goes. You are huge !! But if I let myself be honest, I wouldn't want to be as big as you.

With much luv and respect.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ why the fuck are you even on a bodybuilding forum then? i mean seriously we all are familiar with the term muscle dysmorphia. you can spin bodybuilders in one of 2 ways:

*the spectator who feels these men have self image problems and they're mental disorder is that of excessive complusion to always be bigger.

*the never ending quest to improve yourself. you can always be better and bodybuilding is the constant pursuit of this.

you shouldn't be in this sport if what your're going for is female attention or social approval. you will never get the latter and most women who find bodybuilders attractive are fit themselves and are not the commonly found woman. if you classify bodybuilding as muscle dysmorphia that's fine, but you can :stoofoo: and go join a men's fitness forum.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm with Duality all the way on this one. Who are you to tell be able to tell why someone is doing something. Are you a psychologist???? I could easily do the same thing and say that you just find that you yourself do not have the genetics, discipline, and raw power that braaq has and so you are disgusted with yourself and say "hes too big".

It figures your ass would have the name NeoSoviet. Same ideals as I mentioned earlier, communist want everyone to be alike for social harmony and they dont value freedom, instead they are afraid of the anxiety that can come with freedom. If Braaq were to quit training for fear of being afraid of being too big, then he'd be quitting something that he loves.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Great work and results Braaq the log has been awesome. I am also going to check on when we will have Havoc back in stock.