• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Braaq's Havoc cycle log

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Neo-Soviet, based on your stats of weight and training and diet, it sounds like you aren't a bodybuilder. I mean that in the kindest way; there's nothing wrong with being fit and only fit. And I can see that you aren't literally saying that bodybuilding is muscle dysmorphia(even though I deal with it everyday and can hardly enjoy bb because of it). I just don't see what you mean abou Braaq being "too big." Braaq is a big mofo and most of us hope to reach that physique in the next 5 years. However, I think that with Braaq's height and nutrition, he will be able to reach 245ish naturally(1 or 2 cycles of havoc aint countin')and maybe even maintain a lower bodyfat, even though he is pretty lean now. I think after 2 years of training for you though , Neo, if you are implying that bb is a scheme for women(chicks) , then why don't you get into it, because I can sense a little jealousy in that Braaq is most likely a PIMP. With respect, I just had to debate also. Good day fellas.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok so I had the leg/squat day of my life today with only 3 hours of sleep!

Squats:
315 x 20
405 x 15
500 x 10!!!

The rest of the workout was stellar as well, but this was the standout :xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome job man, hitting them legs heavy for sure

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
500 for 10, now that is fucking ridicolous. were they all to paralell? your a freak bro, hope u dont go overboard and progress too fast in strenght and wind up hurting urself, be careful:2:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Braag said:
My legs were so pumped my shorts were stuck up at the top of my thighs and they are basketball shorts!!!
:bowroflarms:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
500 for 10, now that is fucking ridicolous. were they all to paralell? your a freak bro, hope u dont go overboard and progress too fast in strenght and wind up hurting urself, be careful:2:

yes I go parallel, slightly below :tiphat:
I don't plan on going much higher for that reason

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

who are you again :dunnodude:, jealousy future "Dr" is not becoming of you. :tiphat:
This is a log about gains and progress I have made on a particular product. If you do not like how I describe my progress, don't click on the thread link :tiphat:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who are you again :dunnodude:, jealousy future "Dr" is not becoming of you. :tiphat:
This is a log about gains and progress I have made on a particular product. If you do not like how I describe my progress, don't click on the thread link :tiphat:
I clearly love how you describe your progress, hence the :bowroflarms:

What the hell makes you think I would be jealous of you?:dunnodude:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I clearly love how you describe your progress, hence the :bowroflarms:

What the hell makes you think I would be jealous of you?:dunnodude:

Glad you enjoy it....
Because I saw your workout log buddy :keke:
:wutyousay:
just kidding, yeah after reading my description after some sleep... it was pretty bad. :no: Must have been the lack of time to post it and/or excitement of a great workout. I'll be sure to make a better description for you next time :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes I go parallel, slightly below :tiphat:
I don't plan on going much higher for that reason

neither of us go below parallel. you do have perfect form, but you don't go below parallel. it's highly unneccsary, and you put yourself at a great risk for injury with the kind of weight you do.

your being too harsh at that tim guy. i'm pretty sure he was just laughing at your description of your shorts riding up your legs, not at you.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
neither of us go below parallel. you do have perfect form, but you don't go below parallel. it's highly unneccsary, and you put yourself at a great risk for injury with the kind of weight you do.

your being too harsh at that tim guy. i'm pretty sure he was just laughing at your description of your shorts riding up your legs, not at you.

When I squatted 500 last night, I certainly did go below parallel. :tiphat: Don't speak unless your 100% I am wrong which in this case I am not :xyxthumbs: I usually do on heavy sets or when I am loose, compared to the beginning of the workout. You do it to bro, when your contest is over I will tell you when you do.

Of all people on here, please don't lecture me on online/forum etiquette as well. Thanks

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ lulz no one is lecturing your etiquette, you just took what he said very indignantly when it appears he was laughing at how you worded something. you thought he was insulting you by laughing when it appears he was only laughing at your description of your shorts.

i only go below parallel when i am so physically fatigued that i dip lower kind of accidentaly but your right sometimes i do. your back and form is always perfect and is always very consistent so i could be wrong because i didn't witness this final set w 500, but typically you always go right to parallel than shoot right back up.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ lulz no one is lecturing your etiquette, you just took what he said very indignantly when it appears he was laughing at how you worded something. you thought he was insulting you by laughing when it appears he was only laughing at your description of your shorts.

i only go below parallel when i am so physically fatigued that i dip lower kind of accidentaly but your right sometimes i do. your back and form is always perfect and is always very consistent so i could be wrong because i didn't witness this final set w 500, but typically you always go right to parallel than shoot right back up.

I know, I was joking with you... apparently my sense of humor is pretty dry today. Happening all day, guess that happens when I am only on 4 hours of sleep and 3 yesterday.. I actually woke up in 4 hours and could not fall asleep :no:
Speaking of which, I have some hilarious things to show you. That girl I was dating came by the bar, and was wasted! She started making out with her drunk and annoying friend, so I walked away because I had to work. So then she sent me a barrage of texts talking all kinds of crazy shit :49:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
get your zzzzz's homie! i would try to finagle your work schedule so your weekends aren't so sleep depriving. but you gotta make that skrilla though so it's hard i know. try some melatonin before bed it works decently well.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess we will need to see some vids of those squats :)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess we will need to see some vids of those squats :)

I am going to work on that, actually Duality and I were talking about him using his dad's after his comp. So hopefully I can get something up for you guys :tiphat: I wish I had this workout on video, but alas I do not.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet man, will be awesome seeing you rep out those 500s
while doing so, scream out light weight, and nothing but a peanut LOL