• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Branch Warren "Driven" - Road to the Olympia

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I don't know man I think it's better when I listen to the pros talking. You really learn new things, and learn more about them too.

Yea, and bring back Dave Palumbo also, his rxm vids are much better.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do any of you guys have Branch in your top six for the Olympia?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ That's would be difficult for him. Top 10, no doubt, top 6... I don't think so.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ That's would be difficult for him. Top 10, no doubt, top 6... I don't think so.

I tend to agree. The field is deep this year, he'd have to be at his best ever to be comfortably in the top 5-6. I thought it was interesting none of the guys surveyed by flexonline had him in their top 6.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
If Branch will be in a better condition than 09 ASC (even if he looked crazy like he was), and with some improvements in his back, i think he could break that top 6.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
branch is awesome in so many different ways. he has a huge fan base but i cant see him breaking top 5 or 6 in this olympia

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Branch is looking freaky.Thick as a brick wall.Amazing.Good ROM or not, he's busting his ass.Anyway, considering the only sure spots in the top 6 are Heath, Dex and Kai, the 3 spots left are to be contended among Victor, Jay, Wolf, Freeman, Warren, and if Branch comes in just a bit better than the Arnold where he deserved 2nd place, he can crack it.His vasculirity is matched by no one, and his size has increased.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
his rom on these back exercises is the worst ive seen on any pro. but poor back training aside he still has the best legs and chest in the pros should be enough to get him top 8 maybe top 6 :icon_ninja:

thats alot of back work.
I dont think even Ron ever did 250 quarter bent over shrugs.

Fixed

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn that was a boring training video.

haha my thoughts exactly.........branch knows he has a weak back so u wuld think he would do something else for his back training....yet he does the same old boring workout time and time again instead of making sum changes in hopes of improving his back

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk, you need to make a training video, srlsly!!1