• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulkboys Log!!!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Princevegeta: haha, its day 4 of the diet and im kinda missing it already:ughnoes:

Lionheart: awesome to see u in my log again bro:2: ill try to update with pics, but it wont be until ive made noticeable progress to show for.

Big guns Lance: thanks buddy:2: im pretty confident ill be alot thicker this year. i know for sure that my upper body is alot thicker this year. so now its only a matter of dieting down smart so that i can keep the muscle.

El Freako: lol:49: cheers!

ok so today is day 4 of the diet. morning weight today was 92 kg without clothes. means ive lost 1 kg. abit much, but i attribute it mostly to cutting out creatine and the initial water loss from eating fewer carbs. been doing cardio every day this week. 3 km running coupled with fast pace uphill walking. so far so good:2:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
took me longer than a day to get in here but I been scoping your sessions out man and you've definitely gained a considerable amount of strength. The close grips are huge, legs (as if this is new news) are strong and judging from the video have great size (still). However, what in the world is up with those shorts? Are you "that guy" that whatever muscle he's training on said day he wears close to compliment that muscle?

Cardio looks good, good luck with the diet. You've always dieted well in the past and done it quite easily.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
this cuts gonna be awesome bulky. you were good last year but with the new strength ull be heaps bigger/better. I pretty much would throw out all my shirts and pants if i was a cut you.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak: thanks buddy. about the shorts, im not quite sure i understand. i wear those kind of shorts when im squatting because theyre elastic and because the last time i squatted deep in pants i ripped them. im definetely not the kind of guy to be hung up in showcasing whatever muscle im training. anyways, thanks for commenting:2:

Pickle: thanks buddy. im nowhere near cut yet. im around 90 kg morning weight, prolly need to drop another 6-7 kg before im happy with my bf:)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update on the diet so far:

morning weight: 89.5kg (-3.5kg)

Waist circumference: 82 cm (-5cm)

abs are starting to come in.

strenght is still pretty much the same. so far so good:2:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update on the diet so far:

morning weight: 89.5kg (-3.5kg)

Waist circumference: 82 cm (-5cm)

abs are starting to come in.

strenght is still pretty much the same. so far so good:2:

great news and wow even right now your waist is small, what does it usually get down to?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Don't worry about the shorts dude, they can't be anywhere as small as mine when I squat.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pingu: Soon enough;) only been dieting for 2.5 weeks. ill try to update in the beginning of may.

Clint: thanks buddy. well, at the end of my last diet it was 76 cm. that is the smallest its ever been.

El freako: haha, ye short shorts is the shit when squatting. they do look horrible though. cant deny that.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
we should have a short shorts off. I bet id win.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
After seeing Bens short short short g-string when we trained together... he doesn't have competition. I am however willing to train nude.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulkboy, your old pics are really impressive, I'm looking forward to see what you look like dieted down with the added size! Do you compete or do you just diet to look awesome in the summer? Keep up the hard work bro.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
After seeing Bens short short short g-string when we trained together... he doesn't have competition. I am however willing to train nude.

I saw more than I wanted to when you split your pants too. :p

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Bulkboy, your old pics are really impressive, I'm looking forward to see what you look like dieted down with the added size! Do you compete or do you just diet to look awesome in the summer? Keep up the hard work bro.

he should compete but he never has. All this hardwork and never goes for the reward. Maybe we can talk him into it pete?

Compete bulky bra.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pickle you're right bro, he should DEFINITELY compete!! Who else thinks so??? Obviously, the choice is always yours bulkboy, but its obvious you live and love the bodybuilding lifestyle. Keep up with all your work in the gym and dieting, and hit the stage! You'll love the feeling man, it's an amazing rush.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^hehe, appreciate the faith u guys have in me;) time will tell.

Update on the diet so far.

Weight is around 88 kg. waist is around 80-81 cm. strenght is pretty much the same. my cardiovascular shape is pretty good nowadays though. ran a 3 k in around 12 minutes and 30 seconds which im quite pleased with.

im not training 531 anymore though. doing a upper/lower body workout. nothing specific. just going in and getting work done really. trying to lift heavy and maintain strenght in the main lifts while getting some blood volume as well.

that is all:2:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
glad to hear from you bro!

wow your avi looks sick. that is an awesome back right there.. huge traps and romboids!

looking good, and training smart I see!

best of luck.