• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulkboys Log!!!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks alot natzo:2: appreciate ur support:)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Heya pal! Glad your doing well and congrats with the running. I need to get myself into shape! lol Iv'e specifically bought myself a heart rate watch so i can train in various zones for fat burning and/or fitness, i'm quite unfit tbh.

How come your not following 5/3/1 anymore? You were making really great progress. Did you just feel a change because you'd been doing it for a while hadnt you?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Heya pal! Glad your doing well and congrats with the running. I need to get myself into shape! lol Iv'e specifically bought myself a heart rate watch so i can train in various zones for fat burning and/or fitness, i'm quite unfit tbh.

How come your not following 5/3/1 anymore? You were making really great progress. Did you just feel a change because you'd been doing it for a while hadnt you?

Bulk's cutting some blubber...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dieting is never a problem for you bro, strong determination!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
your trim waist disgusts me. seriously genetics are ridiculous. Compete or fight me imo.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jonathan: thanks alot my friend:)

BGL: hey lance! how are u man? ye some cardio is a must. ill never let myself get out of shape again. and ye, training both steady state and some higher intensity cardio i think is definetely beneficial. i like walking uphill at a brisk pace for my steady state cardio, and then maybe add some sprints to really get the heart rate up.

reason i quit 5/3/1 was mostly because i felt i needed a change. had been doing it since september 09 which is quite a long time to do one program. also, since im cutting and im eating less, i didnt want to do a program that requires me to set pbs all the time. thats inviting an injury. feel better going in without that pressure on me. honestly, every time i didnt reach the rep goal while doing 531 i felt i had a bad workout.

Natzo: pushing forward!

Prince: thanks for the vote of confidence:)

Pickle: ure flattering me:D my genetics arent that good really. id say u have just as good genetics as me. except offc ure taller. but u have a great frame, and i mean that! no fighting please, just kiss and hugs:p ure too tall for me to fight u. put me up against el freako instead lol, where i have the range advantage:p

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
There's an EliteFTS article in regards to dieting on 5/3/1. It was recommended that you just hit prescribed numbers and not increase your max each cycle.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's an EliteFTS article in regards to dieting on 5/3/1. It was recommended that you just hit prescribed numbers and not increase your max each cycle.

mhm, makes sense, and ill probably return to 531 eventually. but as of now im happy with my upper, lower body routine:) thanks for the input though freak:2:

JoaoT

JoaoT

Hey man!

First: That back double bicep is sick!
Second: Can you post an example of your workout? I think i'm going to change too and i don't want to go to splits but i don't no yet.
Third:I'm going to check that "EliteFTS article in regards to dieting on 5/3/1".

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Bulky, was just catching up with your log and progress....you are looking amazing and getting beastly strong too! Very nice work! :) It's crazy how far you have come since we met long ago and I am very impressed. Keep it up!

Banshee

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I wish Banshee posted in my log..:bitelip:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^
That's because you is not sexytime.... :D

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^agree with natzo he is sexy.

but lets face it Bulkboy is a natty pro in the waiting. No wonder banshee would come check out his log.

pingu

pingu

Time to post again buddy, long time since last ;)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
*I saw some diet tracking posing video on youtube* :icon_ninja:

looking good bro.