• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulkboys Log!!!

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Bulkboy said:
...My stats are

Height:5,8
weight:90kg

im 17 years old, training for one and a half year seriously.

arms: 17 inches
forearms:14 inches
chest:45 inches
legs:26,5 inches
calves:18 inches
waist:33 inches
Damn you short people with good genetics, you always look good. I won't see abs like that until I'm half the bodyfat% you are now :tear:

I don't know a lot about judging, but your legs are looking strong and your back looks great!

Anyway, I don't know if I've ever stopped in here and sorry if I haven't. I leafed through your log and you've got some good strength for being 17 and only training a year and a half. You've probably got some genetics working for you, but the hard work is obvious too! :hsughr:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serb: Thx buddy, it looks like it is alot more than it really is, i finished it all in an hour or so:D

Rocky: Thx man, i sure hope theyll shoot up soon, aiming for a rep or two more next shoulder session:)

Glex: haha, ive heard that one before, but theres advantages in being tall too u know. U may fill out slower, but when u do u look awesome, look at arnold man:D

yeah my back and legs are by far my best bodyparts, my chest and arms needs to be brought up seriously though:disgust:

thx for dropping by, appreciate it:xyxthumbs:

tommorow im doing quads and hamstrings+ some abs, next update will come then:D c ya around fellas:xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update!

well well, im now 3 weeks out in my cutting, feeling real good my weight is down 2 kg, and im feeling real good... here are some pics for u guys:xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice job dude.. you are looking leaner.. but u suck at posing lol

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
beefy for your age. Job well done. Keep it up please.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serb: Thanks man, im doing my best, and yeah i know i suck at posing lol, i gotta start learning that soon:D

Scoular: thx buddy, id like to think im doing ok, just gotta keep on pushing forward:)

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pics are looking great and you are leaps and bounds ahead imo for your age keep it up i will no doubt keep an eye in here from now on

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok now to todays session...

Quads/hamstrings and abs

Quads:

leg extensions(warmup)

20kgx30
25kgx20
30kgx20

smith squats:

65kgx20(warmup)
100kgx15
120kgx12
140kgx11
150kgx9
drop and 100kgx14 yeah buddy the pump!!!

dumbell lunges:

20kgx12
22,5kgx12
25kgx12

leg extensions:40kgx12
45kgx10

Hamstrings:

lying leg curls:

30kgx20
35kgx10
40kgx10
45kgx7

sitting one legged leg curls:

40kgx20
50kgx15

after this i did some crunches and hanging leg raises for abs, and another session was over.. Felt good today, things went easy and my motivation was really there, cant wait to hit up chest and biceps tomorrow:D

oh... and cardio:(

c ya around fellas:xyxthumbs:

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice squats there and lol at sad cardio i hate cardio with a passion. I got bis and tris tonight can't wait

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^yeah cardio sucks bad man:D but gotta do it to get lean, thx for ur comments about my pics man, appreciate it:) Lemme know how that arm session of urs go:)

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice leg session bb.. good job man.. you train after school?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SerbMarko said:
nice leg session bb.. good job man.. you train after school?

thx buddy:) yeah, i get home at 4pm, then i eat one meal before i go to the gym:xyxthumbs: pretty much regular routine now:)

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome leg session dude
you´re gonna like cardio after doing it for 6 weeks or so. i love it at this stage

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great leg session oimpressed with your strength, heavy squats, hit hams hard, great workout. Also your cutting pics are looking good as well. You know what your doing just keep working hard and consistantly

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max ot: yeah it was a pretty good session, had an intense pump when i walked down to the wardrobe:D

Dobbs: Thx man, appreciate hearing that from u who is such a strong guy urself, i will surely keep pushing forward, thats what i gotta do if i wanna improve:)

Today i did chest and biceps

Chest:

Flat barbell press:

60kgx10
70kgx10
80kgx9
90kgx6
70kgx10

incline dumbell press:

27,5kgx10
30kgx10
30kgx9

my gym only have dumbells up to 30 kg:disgust:

dips:

BWx12
BWx12
BW+15kgx9
BWx12

incline flyes:

20kgx10
25kgx7

that was all for chest, here comes biceps:D

straight bar barbell curl:

30kgx10(warmup)
40kgx10
45kgx8 oh boy

dumbell curls:

17,5kgx10
20kgx8

consentration curl:

17,5kgx10
20kgx6

did cardio afterwards, 15 minutes on the treadmill, burned around 200 cals

shoulders and triceps tomorrow, its really my day off, but i have to do it, cause my gym is closed on thursday its norways national holiday, we celebrate that our constitution was written 200 years ago.

this again means i have to get wasted tomorrow in the good name of my country:D ill update the log in 2-3 days:xyxthumbs:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That sucks the DB's only go up to 30kg and I thought our place was bad!
At least you made the most of it by hitting the chest with everything else!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that does suck for the dbs.. time to change gyms lol.. nice session though.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what kinda crap is the DB situation. I'm with Serb time for a new gym

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^the problem is that were i live its only one gym:S We had 40 and 45kg dumbells, but the gym owner took them away "cause of the younger members security and health" what a load of crap, that guy is a total asshole:disgust: he also threatened to throw me out if i did t-bar rows ever again. just hate that dude...