• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulky is back!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeh exactly, it defo has come up! it's just your delts are so damn big! lol it will come up, just keep getting stronger like you are and it must come up. You really are getting bigger and bigger! I mean, you weigh as much as me and i'm 4 inches taller than you :bitenails: and your leaner! :turborun:

Looks like ive got some work to do! as always man your a great motivation booster, you inspire me alot.

u know i feel the same way lance, uve always been the member that inspired me. were the same age, and we're both pounding it out naturally. and u have great genetics and an awesome physique. keep trucking bro, hope ur doing well:)

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good bro !!!

don't worry about chest man, it will grow with time !!! just keep training hard and eating like a horse :thumbsup2:

keep it up buddy :thumbsup2:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get a room girls~!

I joke I joke

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good bro !!!

don't worry about chest man, it will grow with time !!! just keep training hard and eating like a horse :thumbsup2:

keep it up buddy :thumbsup2:

thank u adam, appreciate the encouraging words. and im not worrying. ill guarantee u that my chest is gonna match soon enough. i have time on my side, and ive always been self motivational. just give me some more time:)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
u know i feel the same way lance, uve always been the member that inspired me. were the same age, and we're both pounding it out naturally. and u have great genetics and an awesome physique. keep trucking bro, hope ur doing well:)

THANKS alot mate! :thumbsup2:

Beau said:
Get a room girls~!

I joke I joke

Wanna cyber :icon_ninja:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ What's the room number? :icon_ninja:

:iorofl:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
keep this thread on topic guy's :spy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
keep this thread on topic BGL :bball:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think your chest is a weak point, I'll call it a non-strong point.

You look really awesome, big and balanced. I could only say: keep up the hard work!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulky your looking like one sick mother fucker keep it up brother...

P.S.
we have very similer shape in our calves :techn9ne:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking like a stud man. great lines and structure. good quads and great taper.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mvsf1: thanks for the encouraging words man:) i hope to make it a strong point someday.

big Vic: thanks bro, appreciate it. hehe, well we both have good insertions then, so lets pound the shit out of em and make em mooo:D

Duality: thanks my friend:) we young guns gotta represent;)

el freako: hehe, could be better, not happy with the presses. but lets hope that with time and effort i can get up to ur level there.

temmen: thanks heaps mate=) oh and welcome to the forum:)

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
el freako: hehe, could be better, not happy with the presses. but lets hope that with time and effort i can get up to ur level there.

Maybe spend a little less time on the deads... :gaysign:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe spend a little less time on the deads... :gaysign:

haha:49: well, i dont deadlift that much really. i do more presses and squats than i do deads. i guess its just a movement im naturally stronger in. i remember i could deadlift 130 kg the first time i tried, but i could only bench like 50 kg the first time i did that:/ but i have actually considered dropping the heavy deadlifts for awhile, and just do light SLDL's and focus on the squats, cuz i know those two overlap greatly. i really want to hit the 200 mark in the squat.(ATG style that is, to paralell i would get it)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good Bulky

2s1rp8i-1.gif