• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulky is cutting:D

forsi

forsi

w00t, you've got some massive lats there. Your overall back is just amazing (including traps). Keep it up.

ordinary

ordinary

Well done Bulky!!! You look great! Your bulk went well, but your cut is going really well. Still looking really full and that standing back relaxed shot is awesome... Keep it up!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have very good structure, just keep on working and do what you do because it seems to be working.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First pic is very impressive. Nice shape and tight waist

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Forsi: thanks alot man, appreciate that, my back is not where i want it to be yet, i view that as the key to any physique to be honest. but it is a strong point as of now, i need more arms though to balance out...

Ordinary: highly appreciated buddy:) ye i think the cut is going ok, i did look full in these pics, i had a major cheating day the day before, consisting of pizza and a ton of icecream so i felt alittle bloated to be honest;) cut is going good i think, last time i dropped my carbs too low to fast, this time i have gradually cut the carbs and upped the cardio and i think its working very well, still taking in 150-200 g of carbs a day.

Serb: the love:gaygay:

Nigster: thanks man, i will keep it up:xyxthumbs:

Sexnews: thanks buddy:xyxthumbs: