• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know me, I'm out here rooting for the small guy. The ones without the so called "power".

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know me, I'm out here rooting for the small guy. The ones without the so called "power".
We are all here for Canelo. You know, except for Canelo's haters!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The lawsuit has really affected his boxing career. He has not seen any action the whole of 2020 because of the bad blood between him and both DAZN and Golden Boy.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Canelo can sell fights and I know any promoter will be happy to have him. Golden Boy and DAZN are lucky to have him, and they will do whatever they can to keep him.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Canelo can sell fights and I know any promoter will be happy to have him. Golden Boy and DAZN are lucky to have him, and they will do whatever they can to keep him.
2020 has been a fucked up year without all this law suit bullshit. Somebody give Canelo a break.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2020 has been a fucked up year without all this law suit bullshit. Somebody give Canelo a break.

I don't think Canelo will be seeing any action this year. He should be making plans for 2021.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The crazy thing is, I haven't heard anything about the case since he refiled the lawsuit. What the hell is going on.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The crazy thing is, I haven't heard anything about the case since he refiled the lawsuit. What the hell is going on.
There has been little chater concerning this matter. Maybe they are thinking of settling. You never know.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There has been little chater concerning this matter. Maybe they are thinking of settling. You never know.

So long as Canelo gets his dues.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pay Canelo his money! He earned the money. It is not like he stole the money.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is more money than one person can handle. That is why DAZN and Golden Boy are playing games.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is more money than one person can handle. That is why DAZN and Golden Boy are playing games.

Maybe they are under the impression that Canelo might choose to retire if he receives this cash. You never know.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Maybe they are under the impression that Canelo might choose to retire if he receives this cash. You never know.
I would retire if I was Canelo. That is enough money to set up a business, or in invest in real estate, sit back and wait for the money to flow in.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His children's children would never work a day in their lives. You know that is the dream.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everyone should toil, though. You can't die without working a day in your life.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope he gets paid soon so that he can get back to giving us awesome fights.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really pray it doesn't drag until the holiday season.