• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am just glad fights are finally taking place.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Before December reaches, I'm sure fights will be back to normal.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The Holiday season is going to be awesome, even if we still have a curfew and whatnot.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The Holiday season is going to be awesome, even if we still have a curfew and whatnot.

I hope the Fury-Wilder bout is still taking place on December 19. We have been waiting for it for a year now.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I hope the Fury-Wilder bout is still taking place on December 19. We have been waiting for it for a year now.

It has been that long? I can't believe it has been a year since these these two beasts clashed!

Last edited:
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It has been that long? I can't believe it has been a year since these these two beasts clashed!
Time flies especially with the stupid pandemic.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We need to be done with Fury and Wilder this year. There is no need to drag this fight until next year.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We need to be done with Fury and Wilder this year. There is no need to drag this fight until next year.

You are right. We don't need to be talking about these guys next year.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They need to let us know what is going on with the whole thing. We also need Canelo, DAZN and Golden Boy to leave this whole thing in 2020.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They need to let us know what is going on with the whole thing. We also need Canelo, DAZN and Golden Boy to leave this whole thing in 2020.

All the problems of 2020 need to be left in 2020. Next year should be a year of good fortunes.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

All the problems of 2020 need to be left in 2020. Next year should be a year of good fortunes.

Amen to that brother. We can't afford to deal next year with all the things we have are dealing with this year.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All in all, Canelo needs to get paid.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like he should also sue them for all the time he has been out of work.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If he does that he is going to be swimming in money. This law suit has caused him though.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If he does that he is going to be swimming in money. This law suit has caused him though.

But it is not like 2020 has been an exciting year for boxers, so I would not say that he has missed that much.