• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Car parts,accesories

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ima upload a pic of my 93 cobra on facebook and my red lx hatch(which was my drag car)
let me know when you added me

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i uploaded the pics dude, haha where your last name from? germany? are you jewish?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thats funny

No I am half German half Polish.

On that note are you Mexican or Italian or neither. I remember you awhile back saying you didnt like Mexicans.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i actually have irish and french ancestors, then my great grand parents went to cuba, why? i dont fuckin know! lol, i dont speak spanish for shit but my parents were born over there came like about 27 years ago, i was bored in new jersey. i dont take pride in being "cuban" cause im not i have nothing to do with that shittyy country, also cause cubans are nasty people and push big time drugs and shit, i was raised more on the country side of south florida, where its chill and no1 bothers you lol

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude your Cobra is fucking sweet. I love the cowl hood and Cobra R rims. I couldnt have done it any better, IMO there couldnt be a sweeter mustang than that. That year with the Cobra R rims and Cowl hood is the exact mustang that is my favorite all time. Nice to have a fellow 5.0 buddy on here even though mines a 4.6 :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude your Cobra is fucking sweet. I love the cowl hood and Cobra R rims. I couldnt have done it any better, IMO there couldnt be a sweeter mustang than that. That year with the Cobra R rims and Cowl hood is the exact mustang that is my favorite all time. Nice to have a fellow 5.0 buddy on here even though mines a 4.6 :keke:

haha!! thanks dude, i got rid of it a few months back and the asshole that got it wrecked it:punchballs: fucking idiot lol

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You sell it? How much?

Now all you got is the LX :crymeariver: Does it have the stock engine or did you change it out. Personally I would but a 347 Stroker in it or a 351 windsor.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got rid of the lx when i got outta the marine corps :( sorry lol, and i traded the cobra for a 99 f150(big mistake), the lx had, stock bottom end, f303 cam, 1.7 rocker arms, shaved heads and 3 angle valve job, hooker long tubes, xpipe with hooker dumps, 3 inch drag only crank pulley, a/c and p/s delete, electric fan, UPR kmember, adjustable upper control arms with my pinion angle adjusted for 1/4 mile, 4:10 gears, im sure im missing something lol

and BTW im insulted by you calling me a mexican:disgust: lol, is it cause im bald?? lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh of course how can i forget 250 of nitrous
:) i ran low 12s high 11s depending how the day was, on nitrous i was in the 10.90s not bad for a cheap setup eh?? it was speed density and i converted it to mass air meter

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry about calling you mexican :carduindisguise You just looked "hispanic" plus on facebook the peole in your pictures were hispanic so I got confused cause of what yo usaid in another thread.

So are you driving the F150 now? My dad has one.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry about calling you mexican :carduindisguise You just looked "hispanic" plus on facebook the peole in your pictures were hispanic so I got confused cause of what yo usaid in another thread.

So are you driving the F150 now? My dad has one.
well imagine south florida is full of hispanics everyone at school their last name is either hernandez or gonzalez lol with these wierd first names that are hard to pronounce and all sound the same, my g.f was born in cuba she came when she was like 3 she doesnt know spanish well ether but i do rank on her alot lol

yea thats what im driving now, im trying to sell it before friday, so i can leave to maryland, but everyone is broke and carmax low balled me real bad

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Gay that was a crappy trade.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont remind me ima cry lol, as soon as i get on my feet in maryland ima build another one

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont "mod" for speed etc, i wanna mod for better off roading at the moment.
if you saw those youtube vids, you can see how well they are off road
considering its only AWD and not as much ground clearance as a truck or SUV

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont "mod" for speed etc, i wanna mod for better off roading at the moment.
if you saw those youtube vids, you can see how well they are off road
considering its only AWD and not as much ground clearance as a truck or SUV

I understand your off roading mods but the "stealth" outback just looks ridiculous to me.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Hehe I think Kitt would choose a more attractive car :keke:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ oh, i see, so junk in the trunk is out huh..
hahaha

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Speaking of Fords..

Last nite some dude in a 1988 Ford Pick-up (Dont know if its 150,250,350 etc) he just says pick-up.. heh

hit my bros outback, the guys shitty brakes on his pick-up, didnt stop in enough time
hit my bros bumper, i guess he was tailgating my bro? dunno, not much damage at all, just a mark on the back bumper.. funny thing is , the dude was 46years old and had no insurance, and in the state of Texas, if you got no insurance they tow your vehicle.