• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Car parts,accesories

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats with you guys and Outbacks?

The only Outback I like is the steakhouse :keke:

The chassis are Riveted, stronger and more durable.
when that dudes F-250 hit the side of his outback (before i got mine)
i was driving , and the F-250 ran a red light trying to turn into my lane.
hit my door, etc, the cars are riveted. even after that accident, the outback was still drivable, i bet if it was an american car it'd be totaled.
if you pop the hood on both our outbacks you can clearly see what i mean.
they can take a good beating.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude 5.0 mustangs are IMO one of the safest street cars, my buddys dad totaled 5 of them and came out walking out of all of them like it was all good lol

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ awesome man. that F-250s headlights and middle grill gaurd were right in my face
dude was late for work in my town, house construction. all i got was minor whiplash
dudes headlights were like ri ght in my face, he had a lift and all.
this is before i got my full license, my dad was in the passenger seat.
he knew automatically it was the other guys fault. he went ape shit, got out. opened
his truck door. when berzerk with the words.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my dad pulled out a machete on a guy once :wutyousay:, im not even joking i was a little kid and i was on my uncles ranch, on the side of the ranch was a truck yard where a bunch of trucks parked(my dads a trucker he parks his there) i was shooting a 22 rifle and soposedly i shot some dudes truck so a few days later this guy goes up to my dad and started talking shit accusing me of that shit, my dad snapped and pulled out a machete he had under the seat and chased the guy back to his truck and the guy left lol, sorry if i got off topic, it just reminded me when you said your dad when crazy lol

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my dad pulled out a machete on a guy once :wutyousay:, im not even joking i was a little kid and i was on my uncles ranch, on the side of the ranch was a truck yard where a bunch of trucks parked(my dads a trucker he parks his there) i was shooting a 22 rifle and soposedly i shot some dudes truck so a few days later this guy goes up to my dad and started talking shit accusing me of that shit, my dad snapped and pulled out a machete he had under the seat and chased the guy back to his truck and the guy left lol, sorry if i got off topic, it just reminded me when you said your dad when crazy lol

haha im not surprised. i dont live any where near ranches or anything tho.
yea my dad was reserve navy Commander, and was a roughneck for about 15+ years. captain on oil rigs and rescue vessels. Cmar is trying to get him to do some off shore drilling work haha.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hypo this is a real "car" (truck actually) this will make it thru mud not puddles!!!!!!!

web9-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hypo this is a real "car" (truck actually) this will make it thru mud not puddles!!!!!!!

web9-1.jpg

kool. untill gas hits 2.50$ for reg, im not touching any SUVS or trucks.
but i would have to say, if it does hit that price. i would go for a 2002 F-250. :)

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha when i get to maryland im walking fuck having a car lol, everything is close so im just gonna walk theres no need for a car, besides theres barely any parking lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like the outback, hell of a car :) subaru in general is pretty nice...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weapon - yea man if ya can walk , walk :) save ya a bunch o money
spend more on stuff you/need want hheh

Miami - I like their reliability. my Outbacks been thru a lot of shit. and just keeps on going