• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats on the weight loss bud, and yea king of queen is an awesome sitcom I been missing my episodes lately. But keep on that cardio man it will pay off and you will be proud of your self, keep up the work bro.:31_whip:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's get some updates. How's the weight loss going?

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rockita's back :runinafire:

Everything's still going strong. I've dropped half a kilo a week for the last 2 weeks. Weighed in at 91kgs on Monday, although I hadn't shat for 3 days prior to the weigh in, which could of been a factor. But don't worry, a tablespoon of bran fixed me up in a big way :xyxthumbs:

I'm really just taking it a week at a time, which I think is the best way to do it. Christmas day is when the diet finishes. I'm treating this like a dry run for a competition if you will, if I end up looking decent then I'll enter a comp at the end of next year after a good bulk.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey chesti, congrats on the arm workout
your strength is coming back fast man

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad all is going well. Hopefully you'll get the results you want to inspire you to enter a comp!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude... you need more fiber... if you shit doesn't float you don't have enough fiber.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude... you need more fiber... if you shit doesn't float you don't have enough fiber.
Can you give me an idea of something's I can have? All I could think of was bran, and it's working less and less tbh.

Down to 90kgs today :runinafire: Everythings still on track. I have my brothers wedding this Saturday, I will cheat slightly on my diet, but I'm not going overboard. Strength is still holding up well to. I'll report back in when there's some progress.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update time :gaygay:

Weighing in at 88.5kgs as of yesterday. I have roughly four weeks left. I'm getting more definition in my lower hip/quad region as well as the mid section. Will post an update when there is more changes.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you get that new cam?It would be nice to see some pics of your progress:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you get that new cam?It would be nice to see some pics of your progress:xyxthumbs:
I would say it's in the works for an xmas present bro. If not I'll just find my old phone software for the computer and use that, although quality will suffer.

I've got 3 weight and cardio sessions before the next weigh in (monday), so I'll update you guys then :tiphat:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update time.

9 days from finishing. Last week was tough, we had our pool removed and we just finished laying a slab for add ons to our house. I got paid to help concreting. So I was up at 7, I'd work until around 4, get 2 hours off for the gym, come back and work from around 6-7 till 10-midnight everyday for a week, it was hard as balls but I got through it.

I'm weighing in at 85.5kgs (188lbs), so my weight loss is still steady at .5-1kg a week. Size has been lost (obviously) to try and shed the extra fat on my stomach (stemming from my fatty fatfat days).

Apparently my old girl is getting a camera for xmas, so I'll use that for the pics. I think it's around 7 pixels, which is better then my phone camera which is about 2 I think.

Final weigh in 6 days, until then guys :tiphat:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can you give me an idea of something's I can have? All I could think of was bran, and it's working less and less tbh.

Dude lol so sorry for the slow response.

I would go metamusil (<-- might be spelled wrong) and put a scoop of it in your protein shake maybe 3 times a week that will put you regular in a heartbeat. I do it and my shits are like clock work.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I would go metamusil (<-- might be spelled wrong) and put a scoop of it in your protein shake maybe 3 times a week that will put you regular in a heartbeat. I do it and my shits are like clock work.
Thanks for the advice bro, actually had some sitting around that I completely forgot about :xmasohnoes:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:xmasbigok:

Get those pics up Chesti!

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Final weigh in yesterday at 83.5kgs (183.7lbs). I started at either 102 or 98 kgs (can't remember off the top of my head), so it brings total weight loss to 18.5kg (41lbs) - 14.5kgs (32lbs). I would of liked to have lost some more weight off my stomach, but oh well.

Pics on xmas day :runinafire:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys, for the non time traveling it's xmas day over here. Getting ready to take some pics then I'm heading over my brothers for xmas lunch. I'll probably upload them later on today :xyxthumbs:

Merry Christmas everyone :runinafire:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey Chesti. congrats on the weight loss man!, and hope you had an awesome X-mas.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol my bad everyone, forgot to post them :no:

Stats are 83.5kgs (183.7lbs) and around the 6'2 to 6'4 mark.

abshotrelaxed251208gk6-1.jpg

abshot1251208jn7-1.jpg

quadshot251208ey5-1.jpg

quadshot1251208vs2-1.jpg

rearlatspread1251208zx3-1.jpg

rearlatspread251208gn6.jpg

sidetri1251208aa9-1.jpg

sidechest251208vd6-1.jpg

All comments/critiques are welcome. Have a safe and happy new years everyone :tiphat: