• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chesticles Log - It's big, hairy and probably smells.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just noticed the second photo of my attempt at a rear lat spread isn't loading, so I'm being an asshole and posting it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just got back from chest/arms, it wasn't to bad. The numbers I'm posting might be slightly off in some parts, its all from memory.

Chest
Flat Barbell Press (kgs)
60 x 15
70 x 8
80 x 5
80 x 5

Dips (kgs)
Me x 12
+10 x 6
+10 x 6
+10 x 5

Incline Dumbbell Press
(lbs)
50's x 10
60's x 8
60's x 6
60's x 6

Arms
Reverse Grip Smith Machine Press (kgs)
60 x 10
80 x 4 (To heavy)
70 x 6

One Arm Dumbbell Kickbacks (lbs)
22.5 x 15 (Each arm)
30 x 12
30 x 12

Straight Bar Curls (lbs)
75 x 12
85 x 8
95 x 5 (Average form)

Pinwheel Curls (lbs)
50's x 16 (8 Each Arm)
60's x 14 (7 Each Arm)
60's x 12 (6 Each Arm)

And that's that. Weighed in today at around 90kgs.

Also, apparently there's a new anytime fitness opening up in my town, which is going to kick so much ass. I've mentioned before how much balls my gym gargles, so if this opens up they will either loose a ton of business or go out of business. Either way I'm super happy :runinafire:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last session looks solid man! keep up the good work!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude seriously I dunno what I enjoy more a new gym opening in town or getting laid i mean cause just to go check it out is ........bone shuddering. I mean to walk into a nice A/C'ed gym with all the equipment you need x3, and sells protein shakes.

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well Thorpie here i am
thought you'd be weighing a tad more on your finished product but still going fine

how about an ab shot and what is the hip definition like?

go to the new gym turncoat but you will soon be swamped with the pussies who want air con and the "latest equipment" like the faggots here. just fuck brett and alayne AND glen the albino benji marshall cocksucker just piss them off and then things cant get much better.

suck it up - its not as good as you think - one total fitness member missing his roots

team freemason staying strong

payne factor

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prince - Thanks bro

Samoan - Dude, if it has 1 of those things, I'll cum in my pants :spy:

Nutty - Pleasure as always lmao. There's ab shots on the previous page man, along with other pictures. and I will be goin to the new gym, most people on here know how much I hate it. I mean, the amount of bullshit that goes on there is brutal.

e.g. They strap your hands with bandages for boxing (cheap fucks). I actually got told to not use these anymore yesterday because there for a private class. That's right, I got told to not use fucking BANDAGES to wrap my hands because there for a private class. THERE FUCKING BANDAGES!

I could bitch all day, but I won't. I have legs in a few hours, it's to hot and I'm on no damn sleep. Ok I'm still bitching, but yeah legs, it's on :spy:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs is done.

Legs
Incline Leg Press (kgs)
100 x 15
150 x 12
200 x 10
220 x 8
220 x 8

Zercher Squats (kgs)
40 x 10
60 x 8
70 x 8

I wanted to hit 2 more sets on these, but I was running out of time, so I dropped the last 2 sets from my secondary exercises.

Standing Leg Curl (kgs)
40 x 15
50 x 10
50 x 10
50 x 10
10 x 50

Stacks only 50, it sucks I no. Was pressed for time so supersetted the last two.

1/2 Hyper extensions
Me x 30
Me x 30
Me x 30

Super setted with

Standing calve raises (lbs)
230 (Stack) x 12
230 (Stack) x 12
230 (Stack) x 12

The half hypers I'm talking about is using a hyper extension bench, only doing the bottom half of the movement for the hammies. I think it's time to sit in the A/C :xyxthumbs:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice leg session there chesty, nice calf work as well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just updated in the Aussie Off thread. I'm still training people relax.