• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cologne

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wear Calvin Klein Obsession, CK1, Drakkar Noir, Polo Black, Marc Jacobs Sexual (every time I wear this, I get compliments on it), and Hugo Boss In Motion Black.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I wear cologne it is usually Curve. It works well with my chemistry and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.

When I go with body spray, it is usually Axe-Dark Temptation. That shit is legit.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can i nominate this for weirdest thread of the year?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blue Stratos, English Leather, Aramis

Kanav

Kanav

I have had beautiful woman/models come up to me at my daughters photo shoots and just lean in and smell me. Chicks stop me in the mall & ask me what I'm wearing. I also have worn Creed ~ Himalayan. Good shit too, same results.
Man, don't skimp on your presentation, you only get one shot.

thats true, but just the same, I can not for the life of me wrap my head around putting down that much money on a cologne.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you should man,really good.

thanks bro i will have to try it. im about to run out of my gio so im going to try to get some new cologne for christmas. if i like it i might try to get some.

Bhana

Bhana

Armani Mania
Armani Aqua de gio
Got some Hugo boss and paul smith ones too

Im guess Axe and Lynx are pretty much the same thing. Dark tempation is ment to smell like chocolate right?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol old spice white water
or Canoe
prod_261.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how is this weird? It's a legit thread dude, stop being so homo about certain things.

lol i think it's a little weird and i'm "being homo"? i didn't knock anyone i just think it's weird talking about scents and how into it some people are, but to each his own. why don't you stop being so defensive :xmaswiggle:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol i think it's a little weird and i'm "being homo"? i didn't knock anyone i just think it's weird talking about scents and how into it some people are, but to each his own. why don't you stop being so defensive :xmaswiggle:

I think I'm going to faint.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
adidas fever is a little cheap cologne thatslike 20 bucks for a 100ml bottle, but its agood qualtiy cologne for wat your paying

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can not for the life of me wrap my head around putting down that much money on a cologne.
Got the 1st bottle as a gift from a girl.

Lady at Macy's gave me a couple samples of something new called NEO and it's not half bad, & cheaper than Creed.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've always had luck with Coolwater by Davidoff. There is a cheap version and a better one, I have the better one and get complemented a lot (when I remember to wear it) :xmasrofl:

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got the 1st bottle as a gift from a girl.

Lady at Macy's gave me a couple samples of something new called NEO and it's not half bad, & cheaper than Creed.

Givenchy Neo smells really good......it has almost a chocolate smell

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
worst colgne i ever had is a tie....i had aramis and polo (original green bottle)..the aramis smelt like a funeral parlor, and the polo smelt like rubbing alcohol...both very expensive bottles of cologne, however they were christmas and birthday gifts, if i had tested them in store i'd of known they were awful

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Orson Wells wore Creed ~Green Irish Tweed.
The lady at Macy's asked to smell me because I was wearing Creed, and she works at the Men's cologne counter, then gave me free samples & told me I smelled incredible. If only life was always that easy.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creed is a really good company.....theres this one deal on right now at shoppersdrugmart (canadian store) where you get 10 samples of designer cologne and a certificate to get a full size bottle of your favourite one...its 70 bucks, perfect gift i'll pick one up for myself