• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cologne

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They're changing its name to Wolf in the near future...
LOL X 2!!! :xmasrofl:

I'd have to change the title to perfume...but,

Eli just bought me:

Can Can by Paris Hilton and Davidoff's Cool Water Woman. I really hate Paris Hilton, but Can Can smells ridiculously good. Kind of Vanilla-ey.

I also wear OP Blend, Hugo Woman and CK1.

I have Polo Woman and Tommy Girl, but I'm not a huge fan of either of them. santaroll

You guys have any favorites for women? I like Hugo for men and Euphoria. :xmashsughrun3:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Eli just bought me:

Can Can by Paris Hilton and Davidoff's Cool Water Woman. I really hate Paris Hilton, but Can Can smells ridiculously good. Kind of Vanilla-ey.

I have Polo Woman and Tommy Girl, but I'm not a huge fan of either of them. santaroll

You guys have any favorites for women? I like Hugo for men and Euphoria. :xmashsughrun3:

I like the Paris Hilton perfume as well, there's a few others but I don't recall the name of them.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think any of the above mentioned can offer any more than a genrous spash of white wine vinegar behind the ears.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, nice to know some people know about this kind of thing.

I will humbly ask you masters of the cologne what should I buy myself. I'll give some ideas of how I act and dress.

I am outgoing. I hate to wear classy clothes. I prefer to wear a dark shirt with jeans instead. Sometimes I even wear a hat. Mostly Maui or other expensive but trendy "teen" clothes.

What Cologne should I use ? I always wanted to buy some, girls really do enjoy good cologne. From what I've heard, Aqua di gio is praised in this thread.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My girlfriend wears a Britney Spears perfume and Juicy Couture perfume. I like both, but the couture one is really nice.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, nice to know some people know about this kind of thing.

I will humbly ask you masters of the cologne what should I buy myself. I'll give some ideas of how I act and dress.

I am outgoing. I hate to wear classy clothes. I prefer to wear a dark shirt with jeans instead. Sometimes I even wear a hat. Mostly Maui or other expensive but trendy "teen" clothes.

What Cologne should I use ? I always wanted to buy some, girls really do enjoy good cologne. From what I've heard, Aqua di gio is praised in this thread.

Swiss Army original or Swiss Army Altittude....this stuff smells good on everyone...there are alot of colgnes that dont react to my body favourably, and alot of colognes i've tryed, after acouple hours of wearing it, turns musky and i dont like that...Swiss Army is a reasonably priced bottle , 100ml for around 60 bucks, should be able to find sales around this time....that would be the best one i think..try that and then you can get a sense as to how your body chemically reacts to the cologne and what other types would suit you

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Eli just bought me:

I really love Baby Phat Goddess, Givenchy Hot Coutour, and chanel allure and Number 5....Givenchy is my fav though...when i first smelt it it was on a girl in the subway and i had to ask her, such a nice smell!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bump...

I currently own and wear

Versace Signature
Creed Silver Mountain Water
Gucci By Gucci
Dolce and Gabbbana The One
Givenchy Play Intense
Lacoste Essential

I rotate them

I haven't really found a new one I like lately, Prada smells pretty good, but I haven't really had the urge to purchase another cologne lately.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
fuck i need to buy some cologne. I have a couple of hand made scented oils.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I'm stuck between

Coolwater by Davidoff
The One by Dolce and Gabbana

Both are very nice.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some burberry, kenneth cole, and old gap and hollister shit

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My piss in a bottle with spray top....

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
5x76o1-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It's best to get it fresh straight from the source. I switched to this after trying Lion urine, but that was a little pungent for around the office.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Davidoff - Cool Water
dvd-coolwater.jpg

Cuba
Fahrenheit