• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Creator's Contest Thread.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what is your weight in the pics?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
210 in the pics. 6ft tall

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You do look VERY lean for 10 weeks out! I'm assuming you'll drop weight slowly, right?

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

looking good, your leaning out real nice.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
you're gonna be ripped to the bone bro!! :bitenails:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do plan on coming down real real slow. That is why I am still floating around 3500 calories and I havent even come close to the thought of cardio yet. Like I said earlier, the judges all said that my size is fine, my symmetry is perfect, and if I can just come in absolutely peeled (split hammies and striated glutes) I will be real tough to beat. So I took that into consideration and I never want to look back at a show again and say "I wish I would have had two more weeks". I see too many guys that just needed that extra 2 weeks. I want enough time to run a sample dry out as well.

I always look more ready than I really am because my midsection never holds any fat. Trust me when I say I have a lot of fat to lose through my hams and glutes... Damn those glutes :shakefist:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking freakin good at 10 weeks out man! keep it up and u will blow the comp away!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks real good man, best of luck with the prep and the comp:2:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just got my skin-fold measurements done. I believe the estimated percentage to be lower than it is so I just go by mm lost.

Current stats
Weight: 209

Triceps: 5.9
Pec: 4.7
midaxilla: 6.6
Subscapula: 10
Abdomen: 7.8
Superilliac: 5.6
Quadriceps: 14.1

I hold all my fat in my lower half for sure. I'm sure my percentage would sky rocket if there was a hamstring or glute pinch. I upped my calories a bit because I felt like I was losing a tad fast so I am currently at 3800-4000. Still doing an upper/lower split and I am sure that has to do with my very high energy expenditure. I will keep updated. Thanks for all the support!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

ruhlXXXL

Just got my skin-fold measurements done. I believe the estimated percentage to be lower than it is so I just go by mm lost.

Current stats

I hold all my fat in my lower half for sure. I'm sure my percentage would sky rocket if there was a hamstring or glute pinch. I upped my calories a bit because I felt like I was losing a tad fast so I am currently at 3800-4000. Still doing an upper/lower split and I am sure that has to do with my very high energy expenditure. I will keep updated. Thanks for all the support!

Some hiit help me with the fat at the legs area i see you have the same problem try it.
2) high intensity cardio increases mitochondrial density in the area worked, thus yielding a greater fat burning capacity in that area. So that's what we did... 6 weeks later he's 192 with striated glutes & hamstrings and we didn't ever take his carbs below 200 except for the last 2 weeks.
-Layne Norton

What type of diet do you do maybe carb cycle? can you write your macronutrients .

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Current stats

Now you are 9 weeks out... I don't believe you'll have much problems regarding your bf levels...

Any updates? Mood? Any cheat meal? :rofl3:

Don't forget we are hungry, we need updates! :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Time for a lil update. I am still at 4000 calories and my weight is now 205. I just started incorporating HIIT this week and it is going well so far. As far as macronutrients go, i am pretty close to a 30p 50c 20f. I am really glad that I started early this year and that I am able to keep my calories up because I havent had any cravings and I am staying quite full to be honest. I am constantly moving and on my feet at work so I am sure that my calorie burn is very high. Here are my latest pinches.

Triceps: 6
Pec: 4.5
midaxilla: 5
Subscapula: 9
Abdomen: 6.4
Superilliac: 4
Quadriceps: 11

Energy is great and I feel amazing. I plan on being the definition of definition. I will take pics tomorrow and post them soon!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here they are 7.5 weeks out. Patiently waiting for the legs to come in. Once again, I swear they dont look that bad :/

57741278-1.jpg

70877531-1.jpg

43112643-1.jpg

30863349-1.jpg

26621118-1.jpg

91640317-1.jpg

53158530-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
7.5 weeks out you're great!

side tri! sick!

good Job bro!

you're gonna be ripped!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow....

- Your back looks separated and solid.
- Side tri is looking damn great.
- In the side chest I realised how tall you are..... and... there is something in the way you hit this pose I don't like.... IMHO you should keep your back straight
- Legs don't look as conditioned as your upper body, but still a lot of time to go, I'll not worry about them. Also, they look pretty good for your height.
- Midsection: no words, simply amazing, small hips, small waist, great abs.

Congratz and keep us updated!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking great creator.......u will easily nail ur condition this time around........Keep on trucking and stick to the plan!

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

damn, looking good. seems your really on track. keep up the hard work

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks so much for all the support guys!