• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Creator's Contest Thread.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update:

Weight 202.5

Skinfold pinches mm

Tri-6.5
pec-3
mid-5
subscap-8.1
sup. ill-4
ab-6
thigh-10.1

Calories are about 3500-3600. Cardio is starting to come into play. Will post pics next week. Thanks again for comments and support.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking really good for 7 weeks out bro,
best of luck for the next 7 weeks :2:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking really good Creator, but if Duality sees these last pics, he'd say youre 2 days out :keke:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great 7 weeks out cant wait to see the next set of pictures...

S

shogun

Great job! One little suggestion: when you hit a side-biceps pose, try to turn your upper body out a little bit so the judges could see your other peck as well. It gives a more rounded and "full" look.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So here are some more recent pics. The body-fat is still dropping and calories are just a titch over 3000. 5 weeks out as of today. Feeling flat and looking flat but I am holding to my plan of being sliced. Not ripped or good condition, but rather insane conditioning. Just a hair over 200 lbs.
lat5weeks-1.jpg

back5weeks-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ he is 6'1" i think

Looking awesome man!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks a lot PV! I am about 6ft, maybe another inch if you add the hawk.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've probably asked this before but, what weight were you planning on competing at?

I ask because I thought you were aiming for the high 190's and you are almost there now. Does that mean you've lost some muscle or just severely carb depleted.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I was planning on that but I am not too concerned with weight. The weight class has changed since the show I am competing in will be with a different organization than it was last year. I would really like to compete light-heavies because it is usually the largest and most competitive class but the cut off has changed from 197.25 to 188.25. I always see a large weight drop when I lower my carbs. As we know, water follows carbs and I honestly do consider a few lbs of my off season weight to be due to "carb retention". I am taking every measure to hold on to muscle though I am sure I am losing some as happens every time a cutting phase is carried out. So to answer your question, I'm not really sure... If I make 188.25, great. If not, heavy weight it is.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are leaner than most of "5-weeks out" guys. I hope you don't lose muscle if this 5 last weeks!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good and i think you will deff be shredded in the show, 5 weeks is a long time and you´ll deff place high in the contest. the legs are getting really lean, how high are your carbs now?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Carbs are sitting at about 250 a day right now. My damn legs are making me very frustrated so I am hitting the cardio a little harder and dropped the carbs to really try to work them in. I will post up more pics on saturday.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you seem to be on pace. I am excited to see your pictures on saturday.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking forward to seeing the progress. What is aggrieving you about your legs? Holding fat or just not getting separation?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holding fat. It frustrates me that my legs have only dropped 1mm in the past 2 weeks and everything else is dropping like crazy. Thats how it always is for me. I actually think they are looking okay, but I set my standards pretty high for this show in terms of conditioning. The glutes are separated from the hammies and striations are definitely there from the side, just waiting for them to come in from the back. Just about to head out for my morning 30 mins of low/moderate intensity cardio. Just had my grip of leucine and i am feeling like a champ :)

Just look at my avi. I feel like I was peeled last year yet there is no ham/quad separation. I need that this year.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holding fat. It frustrates me that my legs have only dropped 1mm in the past 2 weeks and everything else is dropping like crazy. Thats how it always is for me. I actually think they are looking okay, but I set my standards pretty high for this show in terms of conditioning. The glutes are separated from the hammies and striations are definitely there from the side, just waiting for them to come in from the back. Just about to head out for my morning 30 mins of low/moderate intensity cardio. Just had my grip of leucine and i am feeling like a champ :)

Just look at my avi. I feel like I was peeled last year yet there is no ham/quad separation. I need that this year.

There more cardio I do the more water my legs (quads) will hold.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Good call. Thats why I want to get it all done before my final week.

Here is a preview pic I snapped after cardio this morning.

07290908170001-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: