• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Daily Kai Greene videos till the ASC..coming soon

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all depends on victor looks, i really dislike the look of his quads from the front view

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MD still hasnt posted the links to the video apparently they are 3 hours behind.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There might be a delay in video broadcasting with Kai greene,
with the new Hosts of the MD Radio show, flex and shawn ray, canceled the radio show 5 minutes before air-time

wouldnt be surprised if it takes longer for them to get the first video of kai greene to air

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all depends on victor looks, i really dislike the look of his quads from the front view

I dislike Kai PERIOD... his physique and his on and off-stage antics :ugh:
and I agree the whole show depends on what Victor brings to the stage... and I wish him all the best:headbang:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I dislike Kai PERIOD... his physique and his on and off-stage antics :ugh:
and I agree the whole show depends on what Victor brings to the stage... and I wish him all the best:headbang:

Well... despite of his "past", Kai is a good bodybuilder and person imo, and maybe you should watch his "Road to the Arnold 2008", in case you didn't seen it.

and for the new vids, MD is still working on them, hope they'll be up soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai is like the weird kid around the block. He will bark at people and talk to animals, but deep down he means well... with the exception of the grapefruit, may that poor soul rest in peace.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his "past" still trickles through all too often for my liking...

if he could stop spreading his legs a wee bit and stop finding excuses to benedover during posing (while NOT facing the crowd)... he might still be bareable ...... but I seriousely doubt his "past" gunna let him.... just an "IMO"

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai is like the weird kid around the block. He will bark at people and talk to animals, but deep down he means well... with the exception of the grapefruit, may that poor soul rest in peace.
:doh:
Seriously it is old get over it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bitch twas a joke.

*wink wink fag fag*

You have went around the forum too all the new Kai threads and insulted the man. Don't get so insulted when someone calls u out for acting disrespectful. Secondly your living in the past and an intelligent man knows to learn from his mistakes and moves onward towards success. Thirdly most people who draw out insecurities weather this person knows it or not have slight envy or jealousy towards whom they are hating on, as if this persons(the person who is being talked about negatively) level of success is a reason to comment on the negative things the successful person has done. And most certainly don't ever swear at me again.

S

Shagy

She was his GF - And I think Branch can be in this TOP3 too:) He can beat anybody if his condition will be good:)