• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dana Linn Bailey Trains Delts Using the ISOLATOR

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
First of all, thanks Dana for posting.

It was never my intention to sound disrespectful, but I've seen hundreds of ads about "ultimate" products that will transform your body in a shocking way. IMHO, these products only exist in Mars. Therefore, I'm skeptik about all of this stuff.

It might be unfair, probably 1%-2% of these articles actually work, but my attitude towards them is based on years of "shape your abs in 2 weeks" products.

Anyway, your whole back in the shot you just posted look great, congratz on that.

the isolator doesn't promise muscle in 2 weeks... but I know what you're trying to say.

D

danalinnbailey

First of all, thanks Dana for posting.

It was never my intention to sound disrespectful, but I've seen hundreds of ads about "ultimate" products that will transform your body in a shocking way. IMHO, these products only exist in Mars. Therefore, I'm skeptik about all of this stuff.

It might be unfair, probably 1%-2% of these articles actually work, but my attitude towards them is based on years of "shape your abs in 2 weeks" products.

Anyway, your whole back in the shot you just posted look great, congratz on that.

I agree with most of the product on the market being crap. and this may not be for you. That if fine.
lol, and there are no 2 week guarantees. You have to put work in..
and in no way did you sound disrespectful. (and thanks for the back comment. it took A LOT of hard work)

Serb- I get that a lot. So I am not surprised. But it is a disappointment when people try to take **** away from me. I work my asssssss off.

There was a call out about versatility.... I am starting to put out these "quick tips" 2 times a week. I will be showing creative exercises you can do with the Isolator. This is for shoulders and i normally finish my work out with it. Now there is no way you can tell me this is not a killer exercise to murder your delts.

-it will not let me post links. I guess I am too new here

Last edited by a moderator:
D

danalinnbailey

Btw, I am new to this forum, but I would like to day thank you for everyone treating me with respect. :)

there are some other sites out there where guys are a lil less mature. lol
thank you ;)

DLB

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Mmm, I've watched you "qUick tip video" and I have a question for you. Did you noticed any biceps stress during the execution of that movement? Yeah, I know that the isolator name comes from isolating your delts, but looking at the way you hit the exercice I hace my doubts...

D

danalinnbailey

^^ Mmm, I've watched you "qUick tip video" and I have a question for you. Did you noticed any biceps stress during the execution of that movement? Yeah, I know that the isolator name comes from isolating your delts, but looking at the way you hit the exercice I hace my doubts...

Bicep stress? no.
Honesty when you first you use them they seem foreign, and you notice them(the isolators). But after you get used to them, you can look past the isolators on your arms.

BTW. I am looking to put out another quick tip video tonight. So if there is a specific exercise I could do, that you request, let me know and ill try to get it tonight.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Dana to post the youtube vids just copy the whole link and in the answerbox tools select insert video (film icon) and paste the link.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dana to post the youtube vids just copy the whole link and in the answerbox tools select insert video (film icon) and paste the link.
Or just do what everyone else here does, and expect a mod to fix it. :eek5wavey: