• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

dilatedmuscle's Road to Somewhere

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thanks Max

Love yourself much?! hahah jk dude

Looking great!

lol on FB some random person was saying something about me loving my self and i said "i love myself every afternoon, its good for testicular health"

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
today, no pump

Attachments

• 100MEDIA95IMAG0054.jpg
    100MEDIA95IMAG0054.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 197
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your chest looks very wide, anyways what is the goal now for you?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ yeah my chest covers a lot of space on my torso, if i can get it bigger and get gyno removed in the future, i think it will look good. My current goals are to train 3 times a week. Last week i trained Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. If i can repeat that then ill be happy. Im putting on more mass and losing fat so i beleive i will improve even faster if i trained a lil more and more consistently.

As far as body parts go, im still focusing on bringing up my shoulders, legs and upper back.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
you're training 3x week cause you can't do more or is it a program you're following?

you have an awesome base to put some muscle dilated, let's get to work!

(btw don't forget the top6 thread.)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ I there's always one reason or another why i cant train consistently so my goal is 3 times a week so atleast i can shoot for a consistent goal. I wake up atleast 5 times during sleep, ive been really lethargic for the last month. Sometimes i dont do anything and i lay in bed until i go to the gym, after my workout i just wanna eat and sleep. I dropped my classes and taken breaks from training but i cant recover :/

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^ I there's always one reason or another why i cant train consistently so my goal is 3 times a week so atleast i can shoot for a consistent goal. I wake up atleast 5 times during sleep, ive been really lethargic for the last month. Sometimes i dont do anything and i lay in bed until i go to the gym, after my workout i just wanna eat and sleep. I dropped my classes and taken breaks from training but i cant recover :/

Oh i see do you think it's health related or just lazyness? (escuse me if I'm being incovenient)

I think 5-6 times a week is ideal to build solid muscle, but I agree with you that if you aren't able to go consistently you should aim for a realistic goal and just blast it when you're in the gym taking advantage of that time in there.

you have such a good base.
your back shots are really good.
cudos.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dont think its lazyness. Mentally im good but im always sleepy and tired :/. just a couple of days ago i realised that maybe its from not sleeping well enough. im constantly waking up at night, i gotta smoke dat der weed and pass out

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I dont think its lazyness. Mentally im good but im always sleepy and tired :/. just a couple of days ago i realised that maybe its from not sleeping well enough. im constantly waking up at night, i gotta smoke dat der weed and pass out

hey it works for Tkd...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
some pics from today i been dieting a bit, eating much cleaner. Ive gone from 192 to 188 these last 3 weeks.

Photo0764-1.jpg

Photo0762-1.jpg

Photo0761-1.jpg

Photo0760-1.jpg

Photo0759-1.jpg

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking leaner and big dude, good job!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thanks, i fall off track once in a while but when i get back on, im better then before. I looked at my first progress video from september and i was around 183 and fatter then i am now at 188. I thank my progress to 5X5 straight sets and using mostly only freeweights. Currently im cutting, i wanna drop down to 175 fairly depleted and bounce back to 180-183

Last edited:
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how is everything going,, training and diet wise?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
diet is like whatever.. i been eating a lot of carbs the last few days, been really full and had some great workouts. Im gonna start dropping my carbs though. I was sick for a couple of weeks but now im trying to train 3 times a week. I did back yesterday, almost as strong as i used to be.

deadlifted 365 for 3 reps and a few sets of 315.
DB Rows with 135 good form.

Today i went to a boxing gym, hard intense cardio for around 2 hrs it was tough. i felt like puking while i was hitting the punching bag. Would be cool to go 3 times a week or so but it will be hard to do if im hitting the gym heavy.

My lower back and traps were killing me because of my back workout.

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
comment on my form pretty please :)

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
You need to start deeper and use more leg drive.

And straps? Shame!