• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Do you agree with the results ????

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

Thats just an awesome picture on Desmond :linedrunk:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't get that hype around Silvio Samuel. He has a nice physique overall and condition, but there are many areas on his body lacking.. I believe Desmond should switch place with Silvio. And Kamali's placing ahead of David Henry is just a misunderstanding.

i agree, desmond should be in the top 5
dave henry was off but not that much off that kamali got his place lol, even with his posing wich was good. troy should be higher but it´s a tough lineup, troyi was better than eddie abew so they should switch places

congrats to mosawi great showing, props to him

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
15.Ray Arde
14.JoJo Ntiforo
13.Khalid Almohsinawi
12.David Henry
11.Will Harris

Those are the 5 people after Kamali, they all make him look like shit. How did he place? Rusty Jefferes did not place, he makes Kamali look like ass as well. I don't get it.

The rest of the top 10 I have no problem with. I think a lot of them could change a position here or there and I would still have no problem, it was a close show. Phil was obviously the winner, so as long as they got that right it was all good, except for Kamali. I like his posing, he is a funny guy, but his body is just done.

msuman

msuman

would have had Mo second. Gustavo third. Silvio was too small, again. Needs to bulk up like he was at last years Ironman (that was his best ever).
Phil was the easy winner.

Savjav

Savjav

well i think tony (even he was not that good last year)and troy should be lil higher bcos specially troy i saw him 7th they just put him so far from top 6 bcos of his hamstring but silvio dont have them too ....i was going crazy when dan and bob said that he should be compared to phil !!!!!!!!!!:ugh:
his back is so small and his posing is WEIRD .

:tiphat: i totally agree with the fact that tony should have definatley place higher the Xman was looking good, dunno about top 3 but i think top 5 tho. but i think silvio looked good tiny back, but he comes in so ripped. :gaygay:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i think top 3 looks pretty solid to me... moe was grainy as fuck, gustavo was thick and ripped... and heath... well i dont need to explain why he deserved 1st

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what do you see in desmond? i mean, his gut is very big and his back is uneven and small, and ok, great legs, but.. thats all, all the other bodyparts are just ok..