• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dorian Yates Updates and Rare Pics

R

rz3300

Banned
Re: Dorian Yates (Updates) Official Thread

Yes I would certainly be smiling too if I were the man in that picture above. Looks like a lovely family or friends or gathering of people or whoever they are, but they are certainly better looking then the people I tend to hand around with.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author

Meet Dorian Yates and his wife in Dubai!
Hi guys! Wifey @gal_yates and myself will be in DUBAI ?? at @dubaimuscleshow at the @dynutrition booth C15, December 8-9 at Dubai World Trade Centre for the launch of @dynutrition.middle_east . ➡️ I'll be interviewed at the VIP Platinum Seminar Theatre by @shawnrayifbbpro at 4:45pm on Friday 8th December... exclusively for VIP Ticket Holders.
Standard Ticket Holders are very welcome to visit our booth C15 @dynutrition.middle_east . Come by, get to know the @dynutrition supplements range and take pics with us! We can't wait to be there Dubai!! ?? See you all soon!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Is that his wife in the picture?