• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

E3 2010

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that looks tight. Never been into Star War games but need to check this game out when it is released

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
That was a great trailer but i thought Last years trailer was a bit better. Unfortunately they dont represent the actual game very well.

I was really impressed by BulletStorm, it looks like so much fun

heres a trailer that was released a while ago

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter by Ubisoft also looked Great.

While im not a Shaun White or skateboarding fan, this game seems really creative and a fresh idea. skip to 6:40 to see what the gameplay is about.

Some Metal Gear Rising gif's.
2wqha8g-1.gif

23i9ffr-1.gif

aymt5w-1.gif

Cork

Cork

I can't wait for Dead Space 2. They are trying to crank up the intensity for the second one, but if they match the first one, that'll be enough for me. I couldn't play the first game for more than 30 minutes at a time.

I thought that Star Wars trailer was badass. Totally awesome. I told myself, after I quit WoW, that I was never going to do another MMO again....

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Nintendo Conference just ended, it SMASHED Microsofts;

-The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
-Epic Mickey
-Kirby: Epic Yarn
-Donkey Kong Returns
-Metroid Other M
-Mario Sports Mix
-Goldeneye 007
-Golden Sun

The Nintendo 3DS was also shown.
-3D display that requires no glasses.
-Stereoscopic Camera
-Better wifi connecivity
-As good, if not better graphics then the PSP

Games Confirmed for the 3DS
-Resident Evil
-Kid Icarus
-Nintendogs & Cats
-RidgeRacer
-Metal Gear Solid

Probably the best Nintendo E3 i can remember.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I was really pleased with Zelda. The art style is a cross between Wind Waker and Twilight Princess... i loved the windwaker graphics so this was great. Seems like there were some technical issues with the sensor bar. Its a shame the controls were so unresponsive in its debut lol.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I was really pleased with Zelda. The art style is a cross between Wind Waker and Twilight Princess... i loved the windwaker graphics so this was great. Seems like there were some technical issues with the sensor bar. Its a shame the controls were so unresponsive in its debut lol.

too many camera flashes etc, messing with the infa red. Zelda is such a bad franchise. None of the games were that amazing. They all have weak story and a boring repetitive flow. Ocarina of time was good but thats only because it offered such a big game universe which at the time hadn't been seen before. Wind waker with its 5 years in a boat sequences and twilight princess with a ill play this for 30 minutes and realize it will be the same shit as every other zelda grows boring. Since every zelda is the same puzzles same story same everything they may as well just graphically update ocarina of time for every console. Zelda = fail, Miyamoto is such a tool as well. He likes zelda games which are the same shit all the time and yet is vocal about donkey kong country being a shit franchise and has probably been vocal towards the current donkey kong country and a part in why it looks like a shit fest with little resemblance of what made the originals the shiznit. Imo and my opinion speaks for many Miyomoto should GTFO of the industry, he ruins everything time and time again. Hes good for a concept but should not take concepts any further.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I loved WW and TP and think Miyamoto has done, and still does, great things in gaming.

The 3DS doesn't even have a release date and its lineup is fucking awesome already. Mario Kart, Metal Gear, Assasin's Creed, Ocarina of Time remake, Starfox64 remake, Kid Icarus, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Paper Mario, Super Street Fighter, Animal Crossing, and Pilotwings, among others.

Edit: Also saw that there was Ninja Gaiden, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Saints Row, Dead or Alive, Dragon Quest, Pro-evolution, Ridge Racer, and Sonic. Damn.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what new golden eye?? :spy:

cant wait for gaiden

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I disagree with pickle, and agree with Arcane.

@ Pickle. It all depends on opinion. Im pretty sure they can make Zelda as epic as many of the current epic RPG's but thats not the point. Zelda to this point has stayed true to its NES roots and thats what people love. My brother isnt even a gamer but he'd still play the old Zelda's and he just got a wii and New Super Mario Bros. wii. I personally dont want Zelda to change too much because then i wont be the Zelda i like, if i want a completely different experience, ill play a different game. I still played Wind Waker and TP for crazy ammounts of hours. Even though it follows a similar formula, it manages to stay fresh to its fans.... as well as Mario games do. IMO the people behind Nintendo are geniuses in the gaming industry and the numbers show it.

@ Arcane. Yeah man, the 3DS line-up blew me away, its more impressive then any Console line-up lol, have you seen the graphics on the 3DS? Note, the blank part in between eatch picture is actually part of the pics, they are not broken links, they are there to represent the scane on the 3DS

Dead or Alive

e32010deadoralive3dsscreens2010061506411-1.jpg

e32010deadoralive3dsscreens2010061506411-2.jpg

e32010deadoralive3dsscreens2010061506412-1.jpg

e32010deadoralive3dsscreens2010061506412-2.jpg

Resident Evil

residentevilrevelations20100615043436735-1.jpg

residentevilrevelations20100615043438860-1.jpg

residentevilrevelations20100615043440797-1.jpg

residentevilrevelations20100615043443032-1.jpg

residentevilrevelations20100615043445547-1.jpg

residentevilrevelations20100615043452188-1.jpg

Metal Gear Solid

e32010metalgearsolidsnakeeaterthenaked20-1.jpg

e32010metalgearsolidsnakeeaterthenaked20-2.jpg

e32010metalgearsolidsnakeeaterthenaked20-3.jpg

e32010metalgearsolidsnakeeaterthenaked20-4.jpg

e32010metalgearsolidsnakeeaterthenaked20-5.jpg

Street Fighter 4

superstreetfighteriv3dedition20100615044-1.jpg

superstreetfighteriv3dedition20100615044-2.jpg

superstreetfighteriv3dedition20100615044-3.jpg

superstreetfighteriv3dedition20100615044-4.jpg

Honestly, the shaders on these games look better then anything that ive seen on the wii.

BTW Have you guys seen Gears of War 3's new mode? Its called Beast Mode, Its the mirror opposite of Hoarde Mode. You play as the locusts and each locust is class based and you kill human survivors LMAO its gonna be so much fun. The Boomers and Berzerkers look awesome!

Cork

Cork

I hate and love Nintendo for not being able to come up with new ideas. They live on what they did back in the day, and damn them, it works so well.

I feel like I'm being suckered into buying a mediocre game just because it plays exactly like Mario 3 did. But godamn them, I love Mario 3. Same with Zelda. Pickle I don't know how you can say Zelda was bad. I'm not even going to argue with you because I'm still trying to understand how someone can dislike those games.

903426984_Tg2itL-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ LOL nice one cork

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ ya but it might not happen, Interplay and Bethesda lawsuit(s)..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ ya but it might not happen, Interplay and Bethesda lawsuit(s)..

I see. I dont like MMO games but if they made a game that is basically the same as a regular Fallout but with a bunch of players, that would be awesome.