• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evan Centopani

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's pretty awesome for his age, and just in general, all he has to do is bring his legs up a bit, and then continue to add size, in 5-10 years he will definately be on that o stage

anabolic

anabolic

something about him is off....weird physique IMO

He does have insane arms though

IMO opinion i always thought he didnt have pro genetics honestly, but many seem to think otherwise

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^he's is his early 20's hey, he's pretty good, you cant pick pro genetics at this age, you just cant, ronnie wasnt that noticeble when he was younger and then he got on gear and gh, and started eating properly and then bam. but in his younger days, he was nothing special.........i think what makes a pro is good gentics plus consistency, it basically who keep improving the best into their mid 30's....30-40 is the age when they become freaks, doing it before then is pretty rare

anabolic

anabolic

why didnt u think he had pro genetics?

You mentioned before he needs more back/trap, IMO this is not the case, the shape of his spinal erectors and traps just differ greatly from the popular look of most pros. Also the top pros are naturally blessed with well proportioned muscles, A lagging bodypart at his stage of development will always be a lagging bodypart(chest/quads), granted there is synthol and many other techniques to change shape and deal with these problems, but in the end we will just have to see- i wish nothing but the best for him.

Knight rider: mid 20's and he has been on gear/GH/Insulin for quite some time.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^he's is his early 20's hey, he's pretty good, you cant pick pro genetics at this age, you just cant, ronnie wasnt that noticeble when he was younger and then he got on gear and gh, and started eating properly and then bam. but in his younger days, he was nothing special.........i think what makes a pro is good gentics plus consistency, it basically who keep improving the best into their mid 30's....30-40 is the age when they become freaks, doing it before then is pretty rare

LOL at ronnie ever eating properly!

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You mentioned before he needs more back/trap, IMO this is not the case, the shape of his spinal erectors and traps just differ greatly from the popular look of most pros. Also the top pros are naturally blessed with well proportioned muscles, A lagging bodypart at his stage of development will always be a lagging bodypart(chest/quads), granted there is synthol and many other techniques to change shape and deal with these problems, but in the end we will just have to see- i wish nothing but the best for him.

Knight rider: mid 20's and he has been on gear/GH/Insulin for quite some time.

i agree. but im just saying people shouldnt count him out of the race just yet, his gentics are pretty good, and their are current por's with less pleasing porportions than this guy. give the guy some time is all im saying. your right but, a weakness usually stays that way.........however guys like branch warren certainly have done great work improving weaknesses, but like you said they are always present a little no matter what they do.......

lol yeah he has one of those massive gh jaws lol, trey brewer has it too........how do these guys afford gh and gear at such a young age?

anabolic

anabolic

i agree. but im just saying people shouldnt count him out of the race just yet, his gentics are pretty good, and their are current por's with less pleasing porportions than this guy. give the guy some time is all im saying. your right but, a weakness usually stays that way.........however guys like branch warren certainly have done great work improving weaknesses, but like you said they are always present a little no matter what they do.......

lol yeah he has one of those massive gh jaws lol, trey brewer has it too........how do these guys afford gh and gear at such a young age?

Gear is very inexpensive if you homebrew and GH is not too bad if you buy generics. Not to tempt you or anything.:ughnoes:

diesel722

diesel722

I went to high school with him, he has been into bodybuilding forever, may i also add that he has a fulltime job and bodybuilding for him is just a hobby not a lifestyle like most of the competitors. He is working with Dave Palumbo hence all the MD exposure.

#1 all of us amateur bodybuilders have real jobs do u think bodybuilding is cheap?? there r alot of pros that still work full time
#2 noone at his level of bodybuilding will ever tell u it is just a hobby in order to be at his level. bodybuilding is a lifestyle no matter what. u cant say he goes to the gym for an hour everynight and doesnt think about how many times he has to eat all day and when to cook and squeeze it in around work as well as serious supplementation. "bodybuilding is deff a lifestyle"

anabolic

anabolic

#1 all of us amateur bodybuilders have real jobs do u think bodybuilding is cheap?? there r alot of pros that still work full time
#2 noone at his level of bodybuilding will ever tell u it is just a hobby in order to be at his level. bodybuilding is a lifestyle no matter what. u cant say he goes to the gym for an hour everynight and doesnt think about how many times he has to eat all day and when to cook and squeeze it in around work as well as serious supplementation. "bodybuilding is deff a lifestyle"

Very few people at his level have seperate lives, they devote the majority of their time to bodybuilding and have small contracts from magazines, supplement, or modeling companies, and in addition may work a job based upon their hobby. He has a sponsor through muscular development (owned by his trainer), but still works for a law firm which is completely unrelated to bodybuilding and he has a degree from a very respectable school, much less than the majority of BBing pros can say.

Bro, I understand what dedication is required in the sport as I have been bodybuilding for 9 years, I came in at 223 for my most recent show at 5'9 (Dexa'd at 4.3% BF), there is no reason to be so defensive, I am right there with you.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking over these pics and the one's when he won the nationals evan has made sum crazy improvements and i'm defiantly excited to see him on a pro stage