• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is Evan Centopani quitting bodybuilding?

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

It looks like Evan Centopani might be on the way out of bodybuilding competitions.

Evan Centopani
“I haven’t formally announced anything, but the odds are I’m not competing again,”
“It’s not something that bothers my ego. I’m thrilled with everything I’ve been able to achieve over the years, and I don’t feel like I have anything left to prove. It’s got to end sometime.”

Who is Evan Centopani?

Centopani is an American bodybuilder and nutritionist, as well as a personal trainer and fitness instructor. He is also a super heavyweight boxer. Mr. Olympia has not yet been won by him, but many consider him to be one of the most successful bodybuilders in recent years.

Centopani was born in Bridgeport, Connecticut, on April 7, 1981, to Italian American and English parents. Italian American father and English mother were the parents of his son. While growing up, he struggled with his weight, reaching 220 pounds at the age of just 12 years old. Centopani began running as a youngster in order to lose the weight he had gained over the years. Prior to commencing weight training, he lost 80 pounds through running.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KaiGold
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Can't say that I blame him. The game has been writhe with young men and women dying at an alarming rate and Evan has a family to consider.