• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evan "Ox" Centopani: Journey to the Arnold

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Oh Mvsf1 you're talking to me?? lol

I thought you just FVCKING LOVED Evan, and you were just expressing it.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ You got it! Thank God you are ONLY 95% Portuguese! xDD

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ Jew

ten cocks

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I blame the Spanish for my big nose, pale skin, hairy body and receding hairline! Atleast they gave me decent muscle genes lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
one more awesome vid.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I blame the Spanish for my big nose, pale skin, hairy body and receding hairline! Atleast they gave me decent muscle genes lol

Most of spanish guys aren't pale. Big nose? What? xD Receding hairline? That's your diet xD

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one more awesome vid.

It's really great. I was like WTF when they showed backstage. He looked really HUGE... but guys, take a look at the last 30-45 seconds of the vid, when Branch Warren do appear. OMG, he's REALLY a freak, veins everywhere, muscle everywhere, crazy look in his eyes...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Most of spanish guys aren't pale. Big nose? What? xD Receding hairline? That's your diet xD

According to who? Most Spanish have light skin including yourself. lol native mexicans dont have big noses or hairy bodies. I was born with my hairline lol

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Bro, you're latino, not spanish. Ok, at least I understand spanish as spaniard, a.k.a, born in Spain. You are clearly a latino... "hispanic", if you ask me.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
lolol

two spanish counts trying to figure out who is more spanish....LOL

just to later realise that the best spanish is a portuguese.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ You mean the best iberian, cos you are not spanish.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lolol

two spanish c.unts trying to figure out who is more spanish....LOL

FIXED!!!!!!!

Also its good observation by mvsf1 about Branch in the last few seconds of the video... even the bloody Universal-Animal-hired cameraman got distracted... he was probably like fuqk Evan let me focus on this freak here... :D

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^ You mean the best iberian, cos you are not spanish.

no... the best spanish is a portuguese.

now take a minute and....

think.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^ Bro, you're latino, not spanish. Ok, at least I understand spanish as spaniard, a.k.a, born in Spain. You are clearly a latino... "hispanic", if you ask me.

lolwut

You do know what the Spaniards did in Mexico and west, south-west USA a long time ago right?

Im not claiming to be Spaniard. Im saying there is a very high chance that i have some Spanish herritage. Native Mexicans didnt look how i look. I come from Mestizo (Spaniard mixed with native Mexican) decent. Any attributes that are not generally Indigenous Mexican that are in my family, i attribute to Spanish blood; Most my relatives are tall, light skin, hairy, muscular.

There is a chance that its something other than Spanish traits, it can be traits from other European bloodlines but considering the way history played out, chances are its from Spanish rape (possibly consensual sex) blood lol.

Here is a picture of my brother and his son, me and him have the same parents but not anybody from around the world can say "he is clearly latino,hispanic" judging by his traits as well as cousins i have with light skin, light hair, colored eyes. Traits that a lot of Spaniards have that Indigenous Mexicans dont have.
167828_135438676518136_100001560132773_209697_5268986_n.jpg

On Topic, these videos remind me a lot of the Kai videos except with less wishy washy mental theories and less controversial homophobia.

Last edited: