• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FBI CATCHES MOST WANTED WOMAN

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I tend to think that sex is better than bombing too. Lying about either is a question of what that says about character.

Very true that lying brings character into question. However JFK proved to be a much stronger president than Bush in that he was capable of using diplomacy to get through things like the Cuban missile crisis, while under intense pressure from the military to take Cuba by force. He was a good leader, does one have to be a good person to be a good leader? Certainly JFK had things to hide, and hide them he did, but if a person has the ability to do good should the bad things they have done prevent them from doing that? Hmmm, deep questions.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Please tell me who shot him then.

Nobody knows for sure, but it sure as fuck wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald. Thinking so is just laughable.

Edit: yes, this is from the movie JFK, and yet, stuff has been added for effect (the different camera angles, showing a man on the knoll, etc). But the action of JFK in this has not been altered or edited in the tiniest bit. It is impossible for someone to get hit by a gunshot in the back of their head, and their head goes "back and to the left". The shot came from the front right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We'll never know who killed JFK...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, I'd like to post this video. Not sure what someone who is a major movie critic like Line's thoughts, but in my opinion, due to the fact this that is based on something real that happened, this the most powerful movie scene I have ever seen. Literally, I got goosebumps the first time I saw it.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Kind of reminds me in Seinfeld when Jerry is explaining that Keith didnt spit on Kramer and Newman. Wasnt that seen based off of this?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heres the video

Edit: Just so everyone knows it is based off of JFK

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Kind of reminds me in Seinfeld when Jerry is explaining that Keith didnt spit on Kramer and Newman. Wasnt that seen based off of this?

Yes

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LMsPq7gQCrk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LMsPq7gQCrk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Just realized I spent scene wrong :keke:

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We'll never know who killed JFK...

We may yet get some closure to this. The FBI and CIA were set to declassify all the files they had relating to it in the mid 90's, but at the last minute the files were sealed again till sometime around 2050 if i remember correctly. Which tells me that someone who had something to do with it must still be alive.

And to Tonyk, there are many theories as to who is responsible, we have no way of knowing. From what i have read the general consensus is that the mob actually performed the hit, and it was the CIA and FBI who planned it. However it is also very likely that the guys who pulled the trigger (3 of them) were all dead within minutes after.

The physics dictate that Oswald could not have landed the kill shot. As JFK's head moved back and to the left it means the bullet struck him from the front right, Oswald was behind him at the time. Also it means that Oswald got off 3 shots from a bolt action rifle in under 5 seconds, and managed to land a headshot with one of them from a range of about 200 yards at a moving target. That is world class shooting.

I don't wanna go into tonnes of conspiracy theory, but the physics say the headshot could NOT have come from behind where oswald was.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ryeland, great post. Do you mean with your last sentence though, that the physics dictate that the shot could NOT have come from the back? But if so, this is correct, and is just basic conservation of momentum.

Tony,

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I understand IS but shooting is not hard at all everyone makes a big deal of it but it is quite simple. I have guns at my home and have shot a Desert Eagle to a Musket to a Crossbow. The first time ever shooting a crossbow I nailed the bullseye standing from 30 yards away. This was standing most people shoot crossbows lying down to help stabalize your arms. needless to say shooting isnt very hard at all expecially with a rifle with a scope no matter the distance.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^
fair enough....

.... but, if you were the best shot in the world, and if you were to shoot someone in the back of the head, their head would not violently swing back and to the left.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.... but, if you were the best shot in the world, and if you were to shoot someone in the back of the head, their head would not violently swing back and to the left.

Well of course I wasnt arguing that.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well of course I wasnt arguing that.

.... unless of course, you have Lee Harvey Oswald magical bullets! If so, these bullets are able to go through bones, change direction in mid air, and even make the secret service stand down before firing!!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ interesting I love conspiracys

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I understand IS but shooting is not hard at all everyone makes a big deal of it but it is quite simple. I have guns at my home and have shot a Desert Eagle to a Musket to a Crossbow. The first time ever shooting a crossbow I nailed the bullseye standing from 30 yards away. This was standing most people shoot crossbows lying down to help stabalize your arms. needless to say shooting isnt very hard at all expecially with a rifle with a scope no matter the distance.
So you're saying that you could hit a very small moving target at 500 yards with an open sighted bolt action rifle and still get off several other shots with that cluster?

I remember that the head marksman of the (FBI? or was it the Marines?)tried to replicate the shooting and didn't even come close.

I've done head shots on animals that are running and it is bloody hard to do. Not saying Oswald couldn't have made the shot but it certainly wouldn't have been an easy task.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So you're saying that you could hit a very small moving target at 500 yards with an open sighted bolt action rifle and still get off several other shots with that cluster?

I remember that the head marksman of the (FBI? or was it the Marines?)tried to replicate the shooting and didn't even come close.

I've done head shots on animals that are running and it is bloody hard to do. Not saying Oswald couldn't have made the shot but it certainly wouldn't have been an easy task.

When did i ever mention anything about the assasination. I just said shooting in general was easy. Why is that everytime I make a post you gotta try and
pick at it and rip it apart and make a dumb argument about it.