• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FBI CATCHES MOST WANTED WOMAN

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul killed JFK.

He is against his liberal positions as far as increasing the size and spending of government, however as you know he is a strict advocate of non violent disobedience. :xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was the best president.

Im a hardcore democrate and I like Clinton and think he was a good president even though I was a little young.

****** I dont want to get in a debate over politics.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Correct thanks for letting me know, i miss the occasional word when i type.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I understand IS but shooting is not hard at all everyone makes a big deal of it but it is quite simple. I have guns at my home and have shot a Desert Eagle to a Musket to a Crossbow. The first time ever shooting a crossbow I nailed the bullseye standing from 30 yards away. This was standing most people shoot crossbows lying down to help stabalize your arms. needless to say shooting isnt very hard at all expecially with a rifle with a scope no matter the distance.

Oswald didn't have a scope.

Shooting is not hard for low to medium range. When you start getting long range shooting becomes a challenge, as wind and environmental conditions take place. However the position Oswald supposedly held was not extreme range. However firing a bolt action rifle 3 times in five seconds is an accomplishment. Shooting over that kind of distance isn't the worlds biggest challenge, but getting 3 shots off, 2 of them landing potentially fatal his all in under 5 seconds is impressive.

Also if you watch the Zapruder film you will notice JFK holding his throat before the killshot hits him, he was shot in the neck first, from a different angle again. There were likely multiple shooters.

I have tonnes of info on this if anyone is interested, theories on who the shooters were, where the headshot actually came from, etc.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also if you watch the Zapruder film you will notice JFK holding his throat before the killshot hits him, he was shot in the neck first, from a different angle again. There were likely multiple shooters.

I have tonnes of info on this if anyone is interested, theories on who the shooters were, where the headshot actually came from, etc.

Sure. Start a thread on this please in this section :2: