• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flex Wheeler vs. Phil Heath

Flex vs. Phil Who is better?

• FLEX

Votes: 43 30.5%
  • PHIL

Votes: 58 41.1%
  • PHIL IS CLOSING IN FAST

Votes: 40 28.4%

• Total voters
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, that i so close.. the only thing Phil has that Wheeler doesn't is shredded glutes. Other than that they are damn even IMO.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes it's strange...his calves look good and normal in the -93 pic. But in that -99 shot they look like...mmmh...something...I don't know. And yes, he was never again as dry and separated as he was back in 1993.

mr.freeze

mr.freeze

I have the 1999 Mr. O DVD also. Most people say 93 because his arms, hams, glutes, calves and back were never that shredded again during his career. He did get bigger in 99' no doubt, but you can clearly see that from the back, head to toe he is drier and more seperated in 93.

93 vs. 99

Flex93vs99 1

i guess your right! :crymeariver:lol if you got the dvd take a look at prejudging on his first call out when he walks behind coleman look at his face! HE looks like a skelaton and you saw when he bendover on stage, looks like he had a hard time!

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i guess your right! :crymeariver:lol if you got the dvd take a look at prejudging on his first call out when he walks behind coleman look at his face! HE looks like a skelaton and you saw when he bendover on stage, looks like he had a hard time!

Yeah, he does look like he was about to drop dead, lol. He was still dry in 99 also, but the added size took away some of his conditioning. I guess for both size and conditioning I would go with his 98/99 physique and with pure conditioning it would be his 93 physique. He still looked amazing.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

flex looks more streamlined...

templare1987

templare1987

both are amazing and have pleasant and similar physiques, i like wheeler lines and Heath´s mass and conditioning, both have very aesthetic physiques. wheeler is my favorite all time.

msuman

msuman

Phil because of the superior legs.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i aint even close but i appreciate the thread as it will give me motivation to look perfect like he did.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^^^ very much a pleasent surprise

Congrats on the Ironman win Phil :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man thats really really close, but i think heath got him :)

so i voted for heath :tiphat:

A

arab1

It's truly amazing how similar both of thier bodies are the back double bi is almost identical Both athletes are amazing and Phil will definatly be one of the leaders of the sport for a very long time to come. Personally I cant wait to see wolf and heath at the olympia go at it that will be a great battle as long as both of them come in at thier best.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's truly amazing how similar both of thier bodies are the back double bi is almost identical Both athletes are amazing and Phil will definatly be one of the leaders of the sport for a very long time to come. Personally I cant wait to see wolf and heath at the olympia go at it that will be a great battle as long as both of them come in at thier best.

Of course !! Let`s not forget about Vic, and Jay can come better too !!
It will be a very interesting moment to see them all side by side.

T

Tappi

Couple of you guys are saying that Flex`s calves arent real... That`s just bullshit, Shawn was crying that Flex got calve implants because he prooved size of them so mutch in short time. (I dont remember the year) But Flex was tested and those werent implants...

VBP

VBP

Phil is closing up fast, but I personally still like more about Flex's shapes. But I see some similarities in those two

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think Phil has Flex beat already..

wallyprice

wallyprice

Phil is definatly closing in on Flex. Comparisons are extremely close. Phil has the size. But to me Flex has the conditioning

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i go for heath, the man looks amazing

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking at these again I think igotta go with phil. Better conditioning. Great comparison!