• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flex Wheeler vs. Phil Heath

Flex vs. Phil Who is better?

• FLEX

Votes: 43 30.5%
  • PHIL

Votes: 58 41.1%
  • PHIL IS CLOSING IN FAST

Votes: 40 28.4%

• Total voters
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nearly equal, ... Phil is closing in super fast.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think phils physique is more pleasing to the eye

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if your judging these pics as a judge would....i don't see how flex wins. not only is phil bigger, but his conditioning is better as well (though wheeler's isn't too shabby lol) it's fine to pick flex because he's one of the greats and you like the look of his physique better. but i gotta say if your looking at this totally unbiased from a judge's standpoint, phil wins.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ good point dude, phils conditioning is sick!!! looks at his glutes and hams, arms and chest as well.

Sonelag

Sonelag

Phil takes this one. He is more shredded and bigger. Flex has slightly narrower waistline and better calves, but phil has better legs overall. Those striations in his glutes and hams are sick :)

Superman-Prime

Superman-Prime

I voted for Flex. I think Flex's better geneticly - Itsy-bitsy waist, beautiful proportion :coolguy:
Phil is closer, but he is still 28 y.o. He will improve :tiphat:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex Wheeler has the best genetics to grace a stage..those pics are old, shitty, and dark whereas phil's are from 08 ironman(best lighting, for some fucking reason,oh wait..ifbb is dirt poor,thats it!)..with good lighting, I say flex wheeler beats phil..Phil in his prime is a story yet to come..I think he "will" be better someday

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
This is a great comparison. Pysique-wise they are very similar. I vote for Phil because not only does he win more or less every pose size wise, but his condition is a lot better than flex's.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

im gonna say flex all the way but phil is definetly close. i can't say that there are more than four or five bodybuilders that could compare or be better than flex

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the quality of the picture and advancements of digital photography play a very real role in this debate. Their conditioning is so close its unreal. I think if flex had better photography they would have identical conditioning bc as of these pics Phil looks better conditioned. Phil is better in the hamstrings from the back definately, flex has always held water their for the most part.

God Bless
Ben

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its amazing how both look alike, phil is def closing in on him fast.
i voted 3rd option