• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Floyd Mayweather

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw an interview of Mike where he was asked which boxer he would like to fight, from whichever division and time, and he said Floyd Mayweather.
He called Mayweather 'a scared little man' just because he doesn't drive his kids to school by himself, lol.
I feel like he has something against Floyd Mayweather.
Oh! he definitely has beef with Floyd. I think Mayweather reminds Mike of himself in terms of spending.
I think you are onto something there. The rate at which Floyd is spending his money is reckless, for lack of a better word. I think Iron Mike experiences a little PTSD every time Floyd spends 100 grand on something stupid.
That must be it. It is the blowing of stacks on things that don't even make sense. Like having a watch for each day of the week. Do you know Floyd has a watch that costs $18 million? It is fucking crazy!
$18 million??? Are you sure it is not pesos?????

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Go on youtube and look for the video of Floyd Mayweather showing off his wrist watches.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Go on youtube and look for the video of Floyd Mayweather showing off his wrist watches.

OMG! He had like two briefcase full of watches. I feel like that is too much.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I mean, if he has that kind of bread then let him spend it he way wants. After all, he earned it.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate it when people try to tell other people how to spend their money. Go make your own and you can spend it the way you want.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate it when people try to tell other people how to spend their money. Go make your own and you can spend it the way you want.
It is always the people with no money that are always telling others how to spend money.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is always the people with no money that are always telling others how to spend money.
Why is that always the case?! I will never comprehend why advice always comes from the strangest of places.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is just like how fans always seem to know what players should and should not do.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
!Re: Floyd Mayweather

It is just like how fans always seem to know what players should and should not do.

You know what they say, 'those who can't, TEACH!'

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fans will tell you what you did wrong and how you should have done it instead.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This happens a lot especially when I'm catching up with friends over a beer watching a soccer match.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But I'm pretty sure Mayweather is going to make a great trainer notwithstanding all the hate.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But I'm pretty sure Mayweather is going to make a great trainer notwithstanding all the hate.

Knowing Mayweather, he is not going to stop just because people are throwing shade. Haters are always going to hate! Facts.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is a good thing Floyd grew a thick skin especially for moments like these.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You need to be strong for you to make it in the boxing industry. You can't be a sissy and expect to triumph, no way!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You need to be strong for you to make it in the boxing industry. You can't be a sissy and expect to triumph, no way!
You need to be a beast to handle these industry bullies!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can't be all soft and weak around these vultures and vampires or they will suck all the life out of you.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can't be all soft and weak around these vultures and vampires or they will suck all the life out of you.
This applies to all aspects of life. Survival of the fittest and what not.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mayweather is still going to do what Mayweather does, prove everyone wrong.