• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Floyd Mayweather

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We are currently experiencing the second wave in my country, but I still have hope that by next year things will be better. I don't think that there is going to be a third wave. Although, I might be wrong because everything comes in 3s!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We are currently experiencing the second wave in my country, but I still have hope that by next year things will be better. I don't think that there is going to be a third wave. Although, I might be wrong because everything comes in 3s!

A third wave? That would suck!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I know. I don't know if most people would be able to handle a third wave.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I know. I don't know if most people would be able to handle a third wave.

You would be surprised what people are capable of. Don't give the so little credit. I mean, it has been a year of the same pandemic, and they are still above ground. At least, most of them are.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is called survival of the fittest.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like believing that there is a disease make you more prone to getting it. That is just my two cents.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like believing that there is a disease, makes you more prone to getting it. That is just my two cents.
Maybe that is how it all works. Who the hell knows?!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For someone like Floyd, who know the inner workings of the sport, it is going to be an easy transition. Training other boxers is not going to be that much challenging.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Floyd is a student of the game, who is about to become a teacher of the very same.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Floyd is a student of the game, who is about to become a teacher of the very same.

He was awesome student. I just hope he will be able to do the same when it comes to training.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He needs to get things moving. We are still waiting on Floyd to make a move.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He needs to get things moving. We are still waiting on Floyd to make a move.

This year is pretty much over, so my guess is he will start on this project next year.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People are now trying to get things ready for the holidays and what not.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP