• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Floyd Mayweather

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now that the holidays are behind us, let us concentrate on boxing, and building our planet of course.

Let us build our planet first and then we can worry about boxing later, lol.

I didn't mean in that order particularly. We will build our planet while enjoying boxing. How about that.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm good as long as we put the planet first.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now that we are done with the holidays, I hope Mayweather is going to start with telling us if he is really retired because there is a rumor going around claiming that he is coming back for another fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now that we are done with the holidays, I hope Mayweather is going to start with telling us if he is really retired because there is a rumor going around claiming that he is coming back for another fight.

I think I heard a similar thing. Is he a trainer or a boxer? Make up your mind Mayweather!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe he is going to do one of those expensive fights where you have to come out of retirement.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe he is going to do one of those expensive fights where you have to come out of retirement.

I would also come out of retirement if you offered to pay me millions of dollars for a ten-minute-fight.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I would also come out of retirement if you offered to pay me millions of dollars for a ten-minute-fight.

We all know the fight is not going to last for that long. Three rounds is my bet.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

We all know the fight is not going to last for that long. Three rounds is my bet.

I can't argue with that. I have seen fights that ended in the beginning of the second round.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I can't argue with that. I have seen fights that ended in the beginning of the second round.

I hate these kinds of fights. You order a fight expecting to be entertained, and then a it ends before it even begins.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I hate these kinds of fights. You order a fight expecting to be entertained, and then a it ends before it even begins.

I have heard of fights that ended in the first round. Like the first minute of the first round!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I have heard of fights that ended in the first round. Like the first minute of the first round!

Those fights deserve to be hit with trash by the crowd. You can't expect people to drive from distant places to come watch a decent fight, and then give the rubbish. You give a rubbish performance, you get a trash thrown at you in return!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You don't think they actually plan these fights to end this way, do you?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Just imagine the amount of money you are bound to make if you predict the fight ends in the first round. Of course you are going to need to stake a decent amount of money, but it is doable if you are involved in fight fixing.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Just imagine the amount of money you are bound to make if you predict the fight ends in the first round. Of course you are going to need to stake a decent amount of money, but it is doable if you are involved in fight fixing.

Damn, that is a good point. If I could fix fights, that is the exact same thing I would do. I bet the odds would be amazing.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Damn, that is a good point. If I could fix fights, that is the exact same thing I would do. I bet the odds would be amazing.

The guy involved with boXing have perfected the art of fixing fights. You get a decent amount of money to take a dive, and they make hundred of millions in the process.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The guy involved with boXing have perfected the art of fixing fights. You get a decent amount of money to take a dive, and they make hundred of millions in the process.

All sports have become tools used by the elite to make them even more money.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

All sports have become tools used by the elite to make them even more money.

It sucks but it is true!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No news on Floyd Mayweather's move to become a trainer, huh? It is still the first month of the year but that doesn't mean that time is not flying!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No news on Floyd Mayweather's move to become a trainer, huh? It is still the first month of the year but that doesn't mean that time is not flying!

Don't be surprise if we start celebrating christmas again in a jiffy!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Don't be surprise if we start celebrating christmas again in a jiffy!

A year nowadays feels like a month. 2020 flew by like nobody's business.