• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Girl died as parents prayed

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen chewed me out when I posted that.

prepare yourself. :ughnoes:

I was gonna post that picture the other day but i remembered how Ben got mad at you and i didnt.

:keke:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
christianityexplained00rf2-1.jpg

http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/how-to-ruin-a-trip-to-the-museum/

:2:

Have some fucking respect.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh I got the joke, but you'd have to know Serb to get my response I suppose. I'm asking Serb, why didn't God send an ambulance to this girl?

come on dude...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
parents deserve to be castrated.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a question.... why didn't he send one to save this girl??

because he choose not to? when did God become a slave to "man"? God supplies us with something called modern medicine, these people were obviously a little off their rocker to just leave this girl and not get any medical attention.. a doctor only knows as much as he knows because of God.. you value man way too much my friend.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this one may get a bit out of hand :hide:
I think I will stay outta this one, but I said what I needed to about this. It's a tragedy that a girl died out of the ignorance and stupidity of her parents when she could have been saved. They could have prayed to let the medical treatment help her, not expect a miracle. If they saw that medicine is from God like Serb then they would still have a daughter.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
because he choose not to? when did God become a slave to "man"? God supplies us with something called modern medicine, these people were obviously a little off their rocker to just leave this girl and not get any medical attention.. a doctor only knows as much as he knows because of God.. you value man way too much my friend.

Hypothetically though... could he have sent an ambulance if he wanted?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This should be a straightforward case.

The parents acted irrationally and their child died as a consequence.

End of story. :disgust:

Any intelligent society would construe this as murder.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it was clearly stated in the video that they had no association with any distinct
religion, this post once again proves your ignorance. way to go bud

I think the idea is that all religions are generally based on ignorance. He just chose christianity as an example.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it was clearly stated in the video that they had no association with any distinct
religion, this post once again proves your ignorance. way to go bud :xyxthumbs:

If Glex made this then I would say you would have merit to call him ignorant (even though I would not agree) but he just posted it as a relevant and humorous (to some obviously) joke. :dunnodude:
Let's not get to insulting Serb, your usually good about not taking it that far broskie :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
unbelievable what insensitive disrespectful assholes there are here. glex and any other who post such unbelievably insulting and disgusting posts should recieve immediate bans. braaq, there was no "joke" made with that abhorrable post, it was a deliberate attempt to insult those that call themselves christians and i found it exteremly offensive.
it was mentioned several times that the parents had no real affiliation with christianity or a church, yet everyone immediately blames christianity and insults God. honestly ironslave what kind of smart ass bullshit question are you posing to Serb? it doesn't even deserve a response. a big thanks goes out to SerbMarko and BigBen for intelligently arguing christianity's side.

and i do believe these parents should go to jail. like big ben said, it is a sin NOT to seek treatment according to the bible, they deserve the harshest of sentences

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
unbelievable what insensitive disrespectful assholes there are here. glex and any other who post such unbelievably insulting and disgusting posts should recieve immediate bans. braaq, there was no "joke" made with that abhorrable post, it was a deliberate attempt to insult those that call themselves christians and i found it exteremly offensive.
it was mentioned several times that the parents had no real affiliation with christianity or a church, yet everyone immediately blames christianity and insults God. honestly ironslave what kind of smart ass bullshit question are you posing to Serb? it doesn't even deserve a response. a big thanks goes out to SerbMarko and BigBen for intelligently arguing christianity's side.

and i do believe these parents should go to jail. like big ben said, it is a sin NOT to seek treatment according to the bible, they deserve the harshest of sentences

If you can't just laugh it off then I do not know what to tell you bro. I do admit the pic is offensive seeing as Jesus did "die for our sins" (which if it's true or not deserves our respect regardless) but the words are completely true and comical when you think about it. A better or different pic for that definitely should have been chosen. But it's not just Christianity, all religions sound bogus and ridiculous.
And if they are not christians then why would they be praying to the Christian god? Maybe the identity of their religion or church is being kept secret for fear of retribution, ever think of that. They are obviously Christian.

I'll see you next week in the gym :2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you can't just laugh it off then I do not know what to tell you bro. I do admit the pic is offensive seeing as Jesus did "die for our sins" (which if it's true or not deserves our respect regardless) but the words are completely true and comical when you think about it. A better or different pic for that definitely should have been chosen. But it's not just Christianity, all religions sound bogus and ridiculous.
And if they are not christians then why would they be praying to the Christian god? Maybe the identity of their religion or church is being kept secret for fear of retribution, ever think of that. They are obviously Christian.

I'll see you next week in the gym :2:

saying your one thing and then actually living and acting it out are two very different things. they can say ther are christians all they want, but they did a very unchristian like thing when they just sat by and watched their daughter die.

that pictuere and the accompaning words that glex posted are not something that should be laughed off. it is insulting and a deliberate attempt to demine those who are christians. period.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
saying your one thing and then actually living and acting it out are two very different things. they can say ther are christians all they want, but they did a very unchristian like thing when they just sat by and watched their daughter die.

that pictuere and the accompaning words that glex posted are not something that should be laughed off. it is insulting and a deliberate attempt to demine those who are christians. period.

That is exactly why I am agnostic, religions including Christianity are ridiculous when you really sit back and think about it with all the traditions are BS that comes with them. There is nothing bad about believing in God or a higher power and to believe that Jesus was his son that came down to die for our sins. But the rest is man made bull crap and you know it. So I will not follow it :dunnodude: