• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Girl died as parents prayed

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
13986912301ce1fbbeb3tq5.jpg

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those that believe in God know that God works through us, and should not be blamed through rather snide questions about his lack of involvement. it mentions in the vid how relatives and others begged the parents to take them to the hospital (who's to say this wasn't God calling out to them), but they turned a deaf ear. it is up to us to see the signs God gives us and act upon them.

I'm not blaming God at all, it was human stupidity which led to this, no doubt about it. I don't mind those that have faith either, but I just think that Serb takes his too far. To suggest that God could have somehow poofed his magic wand and sent an ambulance is
hsnutsf-1.gif

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not blaming God at all, it was human stupidity which led to this, no doubt about it. I don't mind those that have faith either, but I just think that Serb takes his too far. To suggest that God could have somehow poofed his magic wand and sent an ambulance is
hsnutsf-1.gif

http://www.gotquestions.org/free-will-sovereign.html

stop telling me im taking it too far due to your lack of understanding, please.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hsnutsf-1.gif

oh i think i misunderstood you, i took your question as one intended to mock God but you were more using it to elaborate your point that God does not act in this manor. correct? if so then yes i agree wholeheartdly with you.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh i think i misunderstood you, i took your question as one intended to mock God but you were more using it to elaborate your point that God does not act in this manor and those that think he does are delusional. correct? if so then yes i agree wholeheartdly with you.

and btw no i don't think God would send an ambulance.

No, I wasn't mocking anything other than Serb's views, did you read the thread I linked earlier? Like I mentioned, Serb has said some pretty insane stuff throughout threads, and the VIP chat. Such as I don't control my destiny, no matter what happens in my life will be because it was the way God chose it, etc.

http://www.gotquestions.org/free-will-sovereign.html

stop telling me im taking it too far due to your lack of understanding, please.

Give me a break. All you do is quote the bible, which is man made nonsense. It would be no different than me writing a story about Bigfoot and claiming he can do all these things. You're literally claiming that things which have never ever happened are possible to occur, from this imaginary being, because the bible says so.

How is it possible for God to get into the minds of the paramedics and make them drive to this house where the girl was? Or could he just magically use his remote control in the sky and bring it there?

Serb, please don't ignore these.

God is everywhere present, sees and knows all things
Prov 15:3/ Ps 139:7-10/ Job 34:22,21
God is not everywhere present, neither sees nor knows all
things
Gen 11:5/ Gen 18:20,21/ Gen 3:8

God is all powerful
Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26
God is not all powerful
Judg 1:19

God is cruel, unmerciful, destructive, and ferocious
Jer 13:14/ Deut 7:16/ 1 Sam 15:2,3/ 1 Sam 6:19
God is kind, merciful, and good
James 5:11/ Lam 3:33/ 1 Chron 16:34/ Ezek 18:32/ Ps 145:9/
1 Tim 2:4/ 1 John 4:16/ Ps 25:8

God tempts men
Gen 22:1/ 2 Sam 24:1/ Jer 20:7/ Matt 6:13
God tempts no man
James 1:13

There is but one God
Deut 6:4
There is a plurality of gods
Gen 1:26/ Gen 3:22/ Gen 18:1-3/ 1 John 5:7

I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
- Genesis 32:30

No man hath seen God at any time.
- John 1:18

Cursed is he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother.
- Deuteronomy 27:22

And Abraham (aka, Tech) said... She is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.
- Genesis 20:11,12

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IS, if you had any respect for me you would just agree to disagree, this will not get anywhere, i respect you, please respect me, thats all i ask... thank you

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IS, if you had any respect for me you would just agree to disagree, this will not get anywhere, i respect you, please respect me, thats all i ask... thank you

I do respect you, but those thoughts can lead to some dangerous things. Ill stop.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man is what he makes of himself. Rely on nothing or noone and trust in your own abilities.

I truly believe religion was created to benefit a select group of people. By creating the idea of God, many groups gained control over an ignorant populace through fear of damnation. By controlling vast groups of people, they are able to easily fullfill their objectives and fill there pockets.:dunnodude:

Another quable I have is..... why christianity, there are hundreds of religions/cults, what makes your god any more real then theirs? What stops me from becoming a pagen and burning villages to the ground in the name of Odin, at least his son Controls thunder and owns a magic hammer:keke:

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only thing worse that what those parents did is Nancy Grace's ability to host a show. WTF how the hell does she have her own fucken show!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only thing worse that what those parents did is Nancy Grace's ability to host a show. WTF how the hell does she have her own fucken show!

haha i know i remember the first time i saw her. my reaction was just complete disbelief that there are people out there willing to give her a show and care about what this bitch has to say. nancy grace :gtfoslap:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff