• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Glex: I've Got Runners Trot

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
:spy:

Well that's enough of that.

Sorry I've been a loser and haven't posted much in the log section. It happens. I've been busy with school and ROTC...blah blah excuses excuses. The schoolwork should wind down next week around Wednesday so maybe then I'll finally get around to everyone and actually post my workouts.

In the meantime, though, I wanted to submit proof for some of my more impressive claims:

BW + 135 lbs:

I didn't realize how close I was on the sixth rep or I may have finished it!

BW + 90 lbs

That may or may not be a PB...it's at least a tie, and after the 135 set, too!

And some calf raises, stack+ :gaygay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
power!! hell ya, 135lb weighted dips, plus full ROM man thats just a mega tri killer right here
plus those 90lbs definitely bet those triceps are blown !!!
and speaking of those Calf raises with the full stack
thats some very impressive form, inwards or outwards toe motion, with that weight..
thats what ? like 250-400lbs in some machines?, no matter, thats heavy all round man!
impressively amazing job bro

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:spy:
That school think, I wouldn't say it to excuse.
I've been lots of work at school and then I certainly don't have power to write my sessions up.
School comes first!

Those vids are awesome! 5x135lbs dips, thats pretty fucking strong dipping bro.
And then 10x90lbs, like Hypo said your tris must be blown! :ugh:
Those calf raises are really strong too!

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice dipping Glex. Keep us updated m8, fuck school it isnt even important :hsughr:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Great strength there Glex :xyxthumbs:
Nice with clips :D

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats goin on Glex, 2bad u culdn't make it to teh show it woulda been awesome to have u there--even though i possibly got robbed :disgust:....ne ways awesome vids brother and sum awesome strength :tiphat:

Glex

Glex

VIP
Woo...it's been over a year? I would've expected my log to be more buried than it was :no:

Hey everyone :wave:

Quick update on my training. I am still a running fool but it's much harder in the arid environment and thin atmosphere of Hell, NM. Today I took advantage of a recent rainstorm and the cloud cover to run ten miles without my throat closing up (which usually happens around mile six on a hot dry day). I may or may not run a marathon in September; it all depends on how my running progresses after I'm done dieting.

I'm currently at about 190 lbs, down about 15 pounds or so from about seven or eight weeks ago. My goal is to be showing some good abs for my trip to the beach in four weeks, so I figure another 6-8 pounds will do it. It'll be tight with my sister-in-law's wedding coming up next weekend, but I think if keep my running ramped up like it's been in the last two weeks I'll be just fine.

As far as weightlifting goes, I'm in the gym 4-6 times a week. I have mandatory PT sessions for the military :angrydude: on M-W-F in the morning. For the most part I'm left alone and can do what I want (except Wednesdays, they're starting to make everyone run again), but it winds up being about 45 minutes of usable time. So I've been doing two-a-days on MWF for the past three months or so; mornings are Chest/Bis/Tris (because it's shorter, not because I want to do it first), evenings are Legs/Back/Shoulders/Abs. I don't stick to this religiously; if I have extra time in the morning I might throw in abs to lighten the load in the evening, if I feel like I need a break, I take it. On Wednesday I often times do a full-body routine in the evening (since they've made us run in the morning anyway) and incorporate some cleans, C&Js, and other random exercises I don't always get to. If I miss a workout one day I might move it to another day of the week...you get the picture. I'm listening to my body and it seems to be working alright.

Well, that's a lot for one post. Hopefully you'll see a little more of me as I run through the nutrition section tweaking my diet and maybe making some comments on some logs. And if you're all very good, I'll post some pictures :gaygay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
cheers glex good to know ur still alive. pics please :D

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome back to the logs Glex! now post some sessions and pics!

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
glad to see ya back brother :2:

hows life been treating you down there in that firey hell?

Glex

Glex

VIP
Thanks guys, I'm still slacking on the posting front but at least I feel more guilty about it now!

Right now I'm in Pennsylvania for my sister-in-law's wedding, so there's not much to report in the way of lifting. I did run 11 miles and I definitely wasn't used to the hills; my legs are sore. I was going to run tomorrow as well but if I want to be mobile for the ceremony it might be smart to skip that. Maybe a short one, we'll see.

Also, my diet was destroyed as I suspected :49: At least I still have three weeks before the beach to take that off and more if necessary.

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome back, man :2: Nice to have another running idiot among all these lift-or-die logs.

Glex

Glex

VIP
Why do you run, Till?

I've never recorded any of my deadlifts so I decided to do one for you; here's 405 lbs:

Not great but not terrible; my back got a little round but it felt alright. I failed 425 right after that :tear: I ran 10 miles yesterday and I'm still cutting so I guess I'll excuse myself for that. Still, :disgust:

I think my PB is 435 or 425 bare-handed...can't remember.

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I run because I like it... And also because I have too since I'm still under education as a policeofficer.

Good vid with the DL. Back's a little rounded, but the lift looks ok. Keep hitting that iron.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome man, 405 looked easy there, keep up the hard work.