• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HATER WHERE ARE YOUR PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread is gonna have a 100 posts in about 5 minutes.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The ten rules are:
Thou shalt not believe thou art something.
Thou shalt not believe thou art as good as we.
Thou shalt not believe thou art more wise as we.
Thou shalt not fancy thyself better than we.
Thou shalt not believe thou knowest more than we.
Thou shalt not believe thou art greater than we.
Thou shalt not believe thou amountest to anything.
Thou shalt not laugh at us.
Thou shalt not believe that anyone is concerned with thee.
Thou shalt not believe thou canst teach us anything.

If you live up to all of those, than you are a superhuman.

As for you comments towards light weight and "just stating your honest opinion" well that is what I am doing with hater and Max.

As I read through your post I do not believe you fully understand or live up to Jante Law

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
hey braaq looking good bro, how tall are you man??? when are we ginna see pics of your legs??

so first was about HATER, and now is Braaq who should post pics :keke:

nothing personal :carduindisguise

lol jk bro :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao!!!!!!! damn i didnt mean it like that haha!!! i never got to see any of his pictures from adfter havoc, i was actually trying to change the subject cause everyones bitchin

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey braaq looking good bro, how tall are you man??? when are we ginna see pics of your legs??

When I get a camera around, that would be a good idea :xyxthumbs:
I have some in the show me your legs thread, but those are crappy quality from a camera phones and are from a while back:wutyousay:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You as well agreed with Tunen on his comments. I have no reason to argue with what he said as well. As I believe it's all about interpretation. It's funny how Tunen one moment makes comments like that then will flame other for what they say about Max or me asking where Haters photos are. Now my business doesn't really involve you. However if you are coming to Tunens defense than so be it. I have nothing against you or Tunen. I simply stated in the beginning his sarcasm wasn't needed, neither is your comments.

Also Weapon.. Do you think your going some where in life by teaming up with a MOD?? Oh your so cool. You've been here for how long and you come into threads and say "THIS THREAD IS GOING NO WHERE" " YEP STILL GOING NO WHERE" . Whatever if that floats your boat that is fine with me.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ take a deep breath bro, it's nothing wrong with theweapon, Tunen or JB, forget about HATER, he's not obligated to post his pics imo :)

no need to be angry for this :dunnodude:

and i don't have nothing with you as well, just my opinion :2:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's funny how Tunen one moment makes comments like that then will flame other for what they say about Max or me asking where Haters photos are.

There is a difference between giving someone constructive criticism and calling someone out like you are doing with this thread.

Now my business doesn't really involve you. However if you are coming to Tunens defense than so be it. I have nothing against you or Tunen. I simply stated in the beginning his sarcasm wasn't needed, neither is your comments.

You made your business everybody's business the moment you made this thread.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a waist of a thread....

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure has a lot of views.. Ratings, Ratings, Ratings.. You know what Rob I like you.. You seem to be neutral. You are A OK in my book. Have a wonderful day.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As I read through your post I do not believe you fully understand or live up to Jante Law

You're still just as clueless. Living by the Jante law (as I've insinuated you do) is by no means desirable imo.

You're on a slippery slope here man. Give it up. Or at least prove that I made fun of LW :tiphat:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prove nothing you ass... It is by interpretation, and as I and many others perceived you in fact insulted him. I do not need to explain that any more. I do express my apologies for not completely reading the whole Jante Law. Just a quick search and had some wires crossed. If I don't give it up what are you going to do BAN me? You sir are the one who lives by Jante Law.. Hell we all do to some point! None of us are perfect including you.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure has a lot of views.. Ratings, Ratings, Ratings.. You know what Rob I like you.. You seem to be neutral. You are A OK in my book. Have a wonderful day.

wise call, because you HAVE to keep yourself OK in my book.

Thanks have a nice day to you too. :tiphat:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh, ummm...I'm looking for the cereal isle, looks like I've taken a wrong turn :uhoh2:

:io:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:methman:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Can't we all just get along ? How about a big gay hug ? Please ?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
:cardulikesmen:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Moved to OT and banned for a 48 hours. Insulting a Mod is a no no. :no:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also Weapon.. Do you think your going some where in life by teaming up with a MOD?? Oh your so cool. You've been here for how long and you come into threads and say "THIS THREAD IS GOING NO WHERE" " YEP STILL GOING NO WHERE" . Whatever if that floats your boat that is fine with me.
and i was right it went nowhere you still didnt get your pictures did you???:bowroflarms:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus line stop deleting my posts. i said nothing wrong or untrue. what's your deal right now? you in a post-deleting mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.