• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HEATH'S BACK IS AWESOME .. lol

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
... backs?

28rcv9fof2-1.jpg

yeah ya dont see nothin like that anymore do ya :disgust:

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im going to do my best to achieve the freakiness in the back shots like shawn and flex. It's only been 6yrs so it'll take some time. I cannot wait!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm I have to agree it is awesome... but Jay ftw.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im going to do my best to achieve the freakiness in the back shots like shawn and flex. It's only been 6yrs so it'll take some time. I cannot wait!

yay! i (and we) believe in you, you will make it for sure

J

joligr

.. sincerely ..heath has a weak back? ..no way bro!! ..phil Mr Olympia 2009!

kew60h-1.jpg

9zy2bq-1.jpg

not that easy...
This is the back to beat... let's see ASC

Attachments

• QW5Q4048_FDIDPEGRKM[1].jpg
    QW5Q4048_FDIDPEGRKM[1].jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 115
  • vic 2007.jpg
    vic 2007.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 124
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Yeah in the waist, but he is wider than Dexter in his RDB so I do not think that is a problem. :wutyousay:

Me neither, but that will be one of his weakpoints regardless of what he does. Its just his structure

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

lol creator was it? i still think : phils back > dexters back

:wutyousay:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

treszz9-1.jpg

philbigcc1-1.jpg

philbacksbd8-1.jpg

Phil ..In a war of details you have the card inside the pocket ..just only to go forward!!
I think you're a genetic freak!! .. and you can get your first Olympia soon!
I really see who wins .. .. your details! .. Ironman change the story too brother!!

J

joligr

treszz9-1.jpg

philbigcc1-1.jpg

philbacksbd8-1.jpg

Phil ..In a war of details you have the card inside the pocket ..just only to go forward!!
I think you're a genetic freak!! .. and you can get your first Olympia soon!
I really see who wins .. .. your details! .. Ironman change the story too brother!!

Great pics but Ironman's got the best lightning, nothing to do with Mr.O...
Same stage Phil, Victor, Kai and we talk about the best back

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, the good thing is that I've got age and lesser year's of experience on my side. This will allow me a longer time to make up any lagging body parts than probably anyone else in the sport today and I think we've seen what Hany and I are capable of in such a short period (3yrs).

J

joligr

Well, the good thing is that I've got age and lesser year's of experience on my side. This will allow me a longer time to make up any lagging body parts than probably anyone else in the sport today and I think we've seen what Hany and I are capable of in such a short period (3yrs).

You are absolutely right but don't forget that everybody's got a limit, you will make improvements but not in the same way, simply physiology...

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes true but taken into account that I have only trained for 6yrs, definitely makes a difference than those who have been for 10+ yrs not to mention 10+yrs being a pro. We didin't see Ronnie's end until 43yrs old and he got somewhat of a late-start too.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes true but taken into account that I have only trained for 6yrs, definitely makes a difference than those who have been for 10+ yrs not to mention 10+yrs being a pro. We didin't see Ronnie's end until 43yrs old and he got somewhat of a late-start too.
i agree with you phil !!! you still got alot of time in you hands to improve !!! so keep pumping those weights and soon you will be the next MR OLYMPIA :xyxthumbs:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

forward Phil .. uses all possible resources, experience and vision of friends that other athletes would be the most important!
Good luck buddy! ..:xyxthumbs:

colemantransformationpr0.jpg

J

joligr

i agree with you phil !!! you still got alot of time in you hands to improve !!! so keep pumping those weights and soon you will be the next MR OLYMPIA :xyxthumbs:

I just say time to time... Remember last year Mr.O, everybody was impressed with Dennis Wolf (born in 1978), many people thought he would be Mr.O in a couple of years and I am sure they are not thinking the same right now.
Another example, Jay Cutler was born on August 3, 1973 and the best Jay I saw was in 2001 Mr.O