• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heinz Senior 5 weeks out

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is that a crotch chop?

Regardless, he doesn't look good at all.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just looked up his pics from the 2007 atlantic city pro....:uhoh2:....how in the world did this guy get a pro card??? he looks horrible, like not even a good amateure.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
i just looked up his pics from the 2007 atlantic city pro....:uhoh2:....how in the world did this guy get a pro card??? he looks horrible, like not even a good amateure.

Would you like me to remind you again mate lol oj

I know, i checked the pics too and he looks wank i dont think he passes as a good amatuer, horrible physique :ugh:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He wouldnt even place in top 10 in a national level amateur show.

B

Batmanx007

I'm not sure what wank is, but I agree with you, he doesn't even look like a good amateur

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would you like me to remind you again mate lol oj

I know, i checked the pics too and he looks wank i dont think he passes as a good amatuer, horrible physique :ugh:

You must look great :jerkoff1:

i know him, hes prolly x10 better person than you are, he loves bbing he knows he doesnt have the best body in the world but just like us, loves training and this style of life, we cant blame a guy for loving so much this sport.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i know him, hes prolly x10 better person than you are, he loves bbing he knows he doesnt have the best body in the world but just like us, loves training and this style of life, we cant blame a guy for loving so much this sport.

good for him. we all like bbing. however he's a pro and when he steps on a pro stage, he is subject to criticism. anyone who competes is. your response saying he's "prolly x10 better person than you are" is just childish and a completely off topic insult.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good for him. we all like bbing. however he's a pro and when he steps on a pro stage, he is subject to criticism. anyone who competes is. your response saying he's "prolly x10 better person than you are" is just childish and a completely off topic insult.
Exactly! What the hell has that thing to do with anything when judging a guy bodybuilding wise? Yes, nothing.

He might be a nice guy and love this shit but that doesn't change the fact that his body looks like big pile of shit (and I want to remind you now; looks like shit when compared to other pro's). I might be wrong but if you look like that you shouldn't be a pro. No way.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Cutler

Cutler

is he a pro???????????????????

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wtf, lol bad physique for sure.
that record is wretched..

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

that dude has unbelievable competing record :keke: i'll send him flowers if he someday places in some show:linedrunk:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
any guy off the street would want to look like this dude..but yea, he is not a good bodybuilder, I bet he would be a good powerlifter though.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP

Like duality said, when you turn pro and you step onstage, your subject to criticism...thats exactly what i'm doing and it looks like everyone is too. i wouldnt say hes 10 times better than me now would you? that was just an exageration. Your just sticking up for him because you know the guy. You don't even know me prick.

I love training as well, and i think it's fair to say that theres a hell of a lot of people out there in the world today who love training as well and would be a lot better than this guy. Everyone has an opinion and like a said before hes wank :ugh:

If you dont like it then just ignore me :jerkoff1:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his head is bigger than his body

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
23hoy8j-1.jpg

Posted on MilosSarcev.com
Ok,so you asked for words of encouragement and support (ancient Chinese saying: be careful what you wish for because you might get it): I support the fact that you are competing at the professional level, but I think you need to realize that with the physique you bring to the stage, you will never make the top 10 at any contest. I would encourage you to take some time off ( a couple of years might do you good) and really working on your legs, adding some serious width and reducing that waistline. After that go to someone, preferably a reliable, knowledgeable friend and not some deluded entourage groupie, who will provide you with some realistic criticism about your chances of doing well. So there you have it: support and encouragement. However, if you are competing just for the sake being able to tell people you are a bodybuilding pro, then at least be honest enough to tell them that you are a mediocre one.
'nuff said.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like duality said, when you turn pro and you step onstage, your subject to criticism...thats exactly what i'm doing and it looks like everyone is too. i wouldnt say hes 10 times better than me now would you? that was just an exageration. Your just sticking up for him because you know the guy. You don't even know me prick.

I love training as well, and i think it's fair to say that theres a hell of a lot of people out there in the world today who love training as well and would be a lot better than this guy. Everyone has an opinion and like a said before hes wank :ugh:

If you dont like it then just ignore me :jerkoff1:

calling him a wank is criticism?? give me a break kid, i found it pretty dork and stupid, and in all honesty i dont even know why i responded your nonsense "Big Gun Lance":keke: