• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heinz Senior 5 weeks out

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:cardulikesmen: Group hug guyz.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You must look great :jerkoff1:

i know him, hes prolly x10 better person than you are, he loves bbing he knows he doesnt have the best body in the world but just like us, loves training and this style of life, we cant blame a guy for loving so much this sport.
your overreacting a bit dont ya think? he is a pro and everyone was just giving their opinion, but you cant it to the heart cause hes your friend, everyones being honest and it has nothing to do with what type of person he is, and obviously there arent too many members that are up to that level, but everyone does have a voice and an opinion, i give him mad props for being a pro but im not gonna sit here and lie to make anybody feel good, if you look like shit ima tell you, like everyone else on here, then taking it out on duality saying your gonna give him the boot? thats a bit over the top, your getting way too personal, honestly that wasnt nessesary.

team flex

team flex

his head is bigger than his body
it really is ...idk how this guy became a pro...shit and i thought i had seen the worst...

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol coming from a guy that noone wants here or in the VIP area,i feel flattered, we get a huge pile of complaints about your "smart" posts every fucking day,i didnt even know who you are till complaints spamed the hell out of the mod section... give yourself a few weeks before some of us give you the boot for good kid. :tiphat:

wtf are u talking about? a huge pile of complaints? because? so who are the ones complaining about dualitys posts then? cuz from what i remember he has only been debating other members in a civilized manner. if thats the reason ure gonna ban him then that says something about you. honestly i dont think pain will allow u to ban a member just because he debates others and u find him provoking. that is gonna severely drag the standard of this forum down.

i agree with duality and big guns lance, its a shame for this forum as a whole that u are still a mod.

P

Pain

VIP
Stop abusing your mod powers, cardu.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wtf are u talking about? a huge pile of complaints? because? so who are the ones complaining about dualitys posts then? cuz from what i remember he has only been debating other members in a civilized manner. if thats the reason ure gonna ban him then that says something about you. honestly i dont think pain will allow u to ban a member just because he debates others and u find him provoking. that is gonna severely drag the standard of this forum down.

i agree with duality and big guns lance, its a shame for this forum as a whole that u are still a mod.

Dont ask me, ask the ones who complainted, you dumbshit. :xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was just reading through this thread. Robcardu, I think all of us, myself included, could have been more constructive of our criticism about Heinz Senior. So sorry about how harsh my words were and I am sure others feel the same.
I have complete respect for Heinz's level of commitment and dedication to attain that size and level of conditioning. However, his structure is his problem and that is a card he is dealt at birth and has no control over. So in my constructive criticism, I say if he loves to compete then I say he should do what he loves. But the sport is currently turning away from that type of bodybuilder and he will not do very well considering the new shift towards aesthetics.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dont like his look at all but he is doing what he loves so i guess i cant knock him.... Man i can feel the hate in this thread.... LOL

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was just reading through this thread. Robcardu, I think all of us, myself included, could have been more constructive of our criticism about Heinz Senior. So sorry about how harsh my words were and I am sure others feel the same.
I have complete respect for Heinz's level of commitment and dedication to attain that size and level of conditioning. However, his structure is his problem and that is a card he is dealt at birth and has no control over. So in my constructive criticism, I say if he loves to compete then I say he should do what he loves. But the sport is currently turning away from that type of bodybuilder and he will not do very well considering the new shift towards aesthetics.

lol, thats what i call a nice way to say he looks like shit. :49:

you my man braagito. :gaygay:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who cares.. ive seen much worse on a pro stage.. if the guy is happy doing it and wanting to push harder, just let him be..

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
God i must have seen the same pics in that about a million times, made me dizzy :hsughr:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol coming from a guy that noone wants here or in the VIP area,i feel flattered, we get a huge pile of complaints about your "smart" posts every fucking day,i didnt even know who you are till complaints spamed the hell out of the mod section... give yourself a few weeks before some of us give you the boot for good kid. :tiphat:

why you felt the need to delete my response is quite juvenile. you can take multiple swipes at myself and i can't post a response because you have the ability to simply delete them? lol

i don't even know what to make of this post. it sounds as if i struck a sensitive chord :coolguy:. have a good day :tiphat:

nice vid pain btw

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
why you felt the need to delete my response is quite juvenile. you can take multiple swipes at myself and i can't post a response because you have the ability to simply delete them? lol

i don't even know what to make of this post. it sounds as if i struck a sensitive chord :coolguy:. have a good day :tiphat:

nice vid pain btw

He did it too me duality...i think i hit a nerve just like i think you did too, its all good anyway :xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

nice vid pain btw

still making friends i see? :ranter:

BTW- i dont think Pain posted that vid in a serious fashion.. if he did.. something went wrong because I couldn't stop laughing.

P

Pain

VIP
I've had a talk with robcardu over the deleting of posts. Safe to say, he won't be doing it again.

:carduindisguise