• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hemobolin-250 + Arimevol ?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to hear this Hypo! Now make sure when you get these results be sure and post them. I am sure your doctor will go over them with you.

Look for liver enzymes being high, fluctuation in HDL/ LDL, Free Test, and all the other good stuff.

Hopefully after your cycle of your next PH cycle you can go and have another blood test. I would like to see one halfway through your next cycle.

Best of luck!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will remember to ask :) thanks man!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
musclejock- if my levels are all normal/fine, is a 8 week wait okay? till i can start my hemobolin cyle?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if everything is normal, then I see no problem. Also look into Liv 52 for liver support.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i found this on md someone posted his blood test while ON ph cycle.you might want to check it,

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
interesting , thanks Alex

Also have to note: my doctors appointment is now scheduled for october 16th, i gotta call from their office, and since its been 3 years since my last visit, they are scheduling me as a new patient, meaning 30mins check up included.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I have blood work from a h-drol cycle back around may. I only had bllodwork done the day after pct(all insurance would pay for). I am 46 yrs old and ran it 75/75/75/75/75 for supports I ran Cycle Support and preloaded for 14 days. My pct consisted of Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme(which I started on day 15 of pct). I gained 6 lbs on a cut/recomp and lost 2% bf. Side were minimal some dry joints that some more fish oil helped. I want to say that h-drol and a few other mild compounds are the only ones I would suggest a OTC PCT only and I did have Nolva on hand.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I have blood work from a h-drol cycle back around may. I only had bllodwork done the day after pct(all insurance would pay for). I am 46 yrs old and ran it 75/75/75/75/75 for supports I ran Cycle Support and preloaded for 14 days. My pct consisted of Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme(which I started on day 15 of pct). I gained 6 lbs on a cut/recomp and lost 2% bf. Side were minimal some dry joints that some more fish oil helped. I want to say that h-drol and a few other mild compounds are the only ones I would suggest a OTC PCT only and I did have Nolva on hand.

Let's try this again for some reason it say it uploaded the pdf file but do not see it???

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm can you e-mail it to me Workingatit?
gonna PM

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bro