• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hooked on Dolphins

P

Pain

VIP
Friday March 14

AM

Went out for a 8 mile walk early in the morning.

PM

2.5 mile walk
5 minute stretch
2 mile run
20 minutes on stairmaster at level 10
1 mile run
5 minute stretch
2.5 mile walk

Didn't feel like doing cardio, had 0 energy. Was a real grind getting through just that. I try and keep a steady pace of 4-5mph when walking btw. With all the extra walking and running I've been doing these past few weeks, my feet are covered in blisters which makes it uncomfortable to walk. I only use 1 pair of shoes for both walking and running, I guess its my own fault for not using 2 pairs.

I backed off the weights this week just to put more time into cardio work. I did go round the gym and work each bodypart using light weights just to get blood into the muscle. Nothing worth mentioning.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
No wonder you have blisters after all this walking and running you do :D
So you didn't do any cardio today :disgust:....just 16 mils yesterday you should be ashamed!! :D lol I dont cover that in a week

You look good at the pics btw :xyxthumbs:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking sexie Pain:gaygay:That mostmuscular shot looks great:xyxthumbs:

P

Pain

VIP
No wonder you have blisters after all this walking and running you do :D
So you didn't do any cardio today :disgust:....just 16 mils yesterday you should be ashamed!! :D lol I dont cover that in a week

You look good at the pics btw :xyxthumbs:

Thanks. :xyxthumbs: I just bought a pair of running shoes for $120. I haven't ran on them yet but they feel awesome so far, like walking on air. :hsughr: I'm going for a run in about an hour, can't wait to test them out. :hyperguy:

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This looks fcking awesome!! :)

Do you mind if I ask how old are you?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see some pics and they look damn good. As has been said the MM shot is great. Good to see you're retaining some quality size whilst on what I would describe as a punishing cardio schedule.

Of course anything more than a light walk down the stairs is punishing as far as I'm concerned.

P

Pain

VIP
Good to see some pics and they look damn good. As has been said the MM shot is great. Good to see you're retaining some quality size whilst on what I would describe as a punishing cardio schedule.

Of course anything more than a light walk down the stairs is punishing as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for the kind words. :hsughr: I hate you because you can stay so damn lean without doing much cardio. Your genetics > mine.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Saturday march 15

2 mile walk
5 minutes stretch
4 mile run ( My new shoes makes running fun. :hsughr: )
15 minutes / stairmaster @ level 12 / Manual speed
5 minutes stretch

abs
20 decline situps w/20lb medicine ball / 10 sit ups without mb
20 decline situps w/20lb medicine ball / 10 sit ups without mb
Knees to chest 20 reps
Knees to chest 20 reps
Knees to chest 20 reps

2 mile walk

These are my new running shoes.(reebok premier ultra KFS V) I got them £30 cheaper though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Good session Pain. Im glad the new shoes are working for you :xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
New shoes can make a huge difference! Thats some intense overall training you do Pain.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome sessions Pain..that MM is looking awesome too:linedrunk:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome workout Pain :2: The fact that you can do all this based on drive and determination rather than having someone make you do it or yelling at you is very impressive and respectable. Keep it up, bootcamp is gonna be nothing for you. (hopefully :ughfingers:)

P

Pain

VIP
New shoes can make a huge difference! Thats some intense overall training you do Pain.

I really didn't expect this much difference when using a good pair of running shoes. I felt like I could run all day in them. I just need to test them running outside.

Awesome sessions Pain..that MM is looking awesome too:linedrunk:

Thanks bro. :linedrunk:

Awesome workout Pain :2: The fact that you can do all this based on drive and determination rather than having someone make you do it or yelling at you is very impressive and respectable. Keep it up, bootcamp is gonna be nothing for you. (hopefully :ughfingers:)

Thanks bro. :xyxthumbs:

Alot of people that sign up to the royal marines don't even bother to train for it. Thats why only 5-20 out of 50 only make it through the 32 weeks. Hopefully when I get there all this training will pay off.

P

Pain

VIP
I dont hope!! I know!! :tiphat::linedrunk:

:2:

Tomorrow I'm going to see just how hard I can push myself. Gym opens at 7am, I won't be leaving till 9am. 1 hour of running followed by 1 hour on the stairmaster. Then at 12pm 1 hour of boot camp training. Anyone that wants to know what the boot camp training is, its basically 1 hour of non stop bw excercises.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Tomorrow I'm going to see just how hard I can push myself. Gym opens at 7am, I won't be leaving till 9am. 1 hour of running followed by 1 hour on the stairmaster. Then at 12pm 1 hour of boot camp training. Anyone that wants to know what the boot camp training is, its basically 1 hour of non stop bw excercises.