• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hooked on Dolphins

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I bet you did :D, aren't you afraid you overtrain doing that much?
Looks good though:xyxthumbs:

P

Pain

VIP

Thanks. No matter how hard I push myself it won't come close to how hard I'll be pushed in marine training.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He is not bodybuilding, he is getting ready for boot camp.. probably the most grueling and exhausting experience he will ever go through. Anything he does here will not be compared to the "over training" he will do there.

So who is gonna run the site when you are gone? Line and Tech? Oh the horror!! :ughnoes:

P

Pain

VIP
He is not bodybuilding, he is getting ready for boot camp.. probably the most grueling and exhausting experience he will ever go through. Anything he does here will not be compared to the "over training" he will do there.

So who is gonna run the site when you are gone? Line and Tech? Oh the horror!! :ughnoes:

Awesome post bro. :2:

I think I read somewhere that I can use the internet for a short period during training. So, I'll check in from time to time. Tech and Line will be calling the shots. :skurred:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's going great so far Pain!! keep up the good work!!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HEY PAIN!! HOPE THIS GETS YOUR ATTENTIION
lol. keep up that running man.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is your diet like man? you have to eat heaps just so stand up from such hard workuots all the time!

P

Pain

VIP
What is your diet like man? you have to eat heaps just so stand up from such hard workuots all the time!

Mostly chicken,eggs and oatmeal. I don't eat the same meals every day, I just have set out meals I rotate. Try to get in over 200g of protein a day, 400g of carbs and 50g of fat. I'm not trying to get shredded, I'm pretty much where I need to be BF wise. In the marines you can eat what you like, as long as you get in enough cals for the long day of training.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good luck with marines! im sure we all appreaciate how well the site has been run! thanks!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Thanks knight rider. :xyxthumbs:

Thursday March 13

Boot camp training. ( 60 minutes )
2 mile walk
5 minutes stretch
3.5 mile run
stairmaster level 15 for 20 minutes (running up stairs level. I think I did 100 floors.)
5 minutes stretch
2 mile walk

That took around 3 hours. My legs were pretty much done for after the boot camp training video. Made an even bigger puddle of sweat on the stairmaster. :2: I had one big bowl of pasta before doing all that whiched helped. Plus 4 cups of oatmeal in the morning helped too.

If this was 1 month ago, there would be no way in hell I could've done this sort of cardio work. My fitness level has shot up through the roof these past few weeks. I'm happy with my progress so far.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Looks great, Pain :hsughr:

You need to time yourself on a track so I can get a feel for how fast you are. You're obviously in good shape already, I wouldn't be surprised if you were easily under 10 minutes for a 1.5 mile.

P

Pain

VIP
Looks great, Pain :hsughr:

You need to time yourself on a track so I can get a feel for how fast you are. You're obviously in good shape already, I wouldn't be surprised if you were easily under 10 minutes for a 1.5 mile.

I'll see if I can get to a running track on the weekend and time myself on a 1.5 mile run.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope the cardios going well..

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pics? Show us pics of the buff Pain, and the new in shape runner Pain? :e5dunno:

P

Pain

VIP
Pics? Show us pics of the buff Pain, and the new in shape runner Pain? :e5dunno:

These are the most recent pics I have. I've lost 15lbs of fat since these were taken back in dec 07.

Attachments

• ggg.jpg
    ggg.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 140
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks great Pain :2: Your MM looks a LOT like Line's, meaning you have a really good build. I would imagine by the time all this is done your going to be shredded. Are you maintaining your size ok or are you losing it?

P

Pain

VIP
Looks great Pain :2: Your MM looks a LOT like Line's, meaning you have a really good build. I would imagine by the time all this is done your going to be shredded. Are you maintaining your size ok or are you losing it?

I wouldn't go as far as saying my MM pic looks like Line's. lol but thanks for the complement! :xyxthumbs: I don't think I've lost any size, not that I've noticed anyway. bf has gone down alot, which was what I was wanting.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't go as far as saying my MM pic looks like Line's. lol but thanks for the complement! :xyxthumbs: I don't think I've lost any size, not that I've noticed anyway. bf has gone down alot, which was what I was wanting.

You sure? Look at the pic he posts that cuts off his face, you look the same except your shoulders pop out a bit more. But traps, arms, and chest look just as big.
Well keep us updated on pics to see what your going to look like when you go into boot camp. When are you going in?