• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How did Jay ruin his physique?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I personally think he over-dieted... last year and this year too... so did Wolf... Wolf needs to move back to Milos and Cutler needs to call it a day... and I say this because I am true Cutler fan

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont be so fucking ignorant, coleman has NEVER used sythol! NEVER!!! look at his arms big fucking difference, your making yourself look like a jackass, cutler uses synthol ok whether you like it or not, im not a coleman fan but what you just said is very stupid.

sinthol in lats? and why do they have detail in back double bi if you dare to explain?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
What says synthol makes you lose detail in the first place?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Every post that even has the word "synthol" in it in this thread has been retarded...except for this one of course. Seriously, guys, look elsewhere for your answers.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay reminds me of a fat kid trying to pose.....

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

u guys r so too cutler fans...everybody can c that dex, phil and toney r way ahead of bloggy jay. they have more pleasant physicue than jay. jay has the mass but he didn't have the physique that mr.o should perform. too widht waist and no symmetry like wolf, dex and phil.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
?
whats the reason why one lat is bigger than the other? and whos they? im talking about cutler not coleman, this yahoo says that i must be talking about coleman not cutler

(they) are the lats
ALL BODYBUILDERS have a limb or a side bigger than the other, look at the arms of the gift, meassure his biceps

DA, so synthol doenst make the muscle lose detail? kk :uhoh2::uhoh2:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
(they) are the lats
ALL BODYBUILDERS have a limb or a side bigger than the other, look at the arms of the gift, meassure his biceps

it does. his lats do not have alot of detail they dont match, and niether do his arms, or chest, i know cutler fans are gonna get mad but he does use it, his chest is flabby as well

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it does. his lats do not have alot of detail they dont match, and niether do his arms, or chest, i know cutler fans are gonna get mad but he does use it, his chest is flabby as well

i dont know what would be more shocking to me, jay admitting the use of synthol, or a jay hater talking about any of his goodness

i dont know, check any pic or my avatar, and tell me about low detail at his weight.. :hsughr:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
(they) are the lats

If its over used yes...people are complaining about Jays arms...but he has never what I know of shown more viens or vascularity. And in most of his movies you can see splits in his arms...I just think his skin is thick and that he holds water

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont know what would be more shocking to me, jay admitting the use of synthol, or a jay hater talking about any of his goodness

i dont know, check any pic or my avatar, and tell me about low detail at his weight.. :hsughr:

continue being naive, and im not a jay hater ok, im being honest and im not sugarcoating jack shit, i call it like i see it, and to say coleman has used synthol is an outrage

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Calm down, fellas. No reason to start getting personal with this argument.

Keep it friendly; pa-pa-pahlease?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Okay, did you guys just decide to completely ignore my last post? Honestly, theweapon, you are making some horrible arguments and now you're getting aggressive. Calm down and stop the bullshit synthol speculation.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
continue being naive, and im not a jay hater ok, im being honest and im not sugarcoating jack shit, i call it like i see it, and to say coleman has used synthol is an outrage

deep breath 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sinthol in lats? and why do they have detail in back double bi if you dare to explain?

Synthol if done correctly will not look like a big glob of oil.. Not saying Jay has it or agreeing with the weapon but you can use synthol in muscles and still have detail.. If done correctly again if done correctly!

Note: Synthol is used mostly in smaller muscle groups! I really don't believe a bodybuilder would shoot lats.. Well I know Derek Anthony has shot just about every muscle group.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Okay, did you guys just decide to completely ignore my last post? Honestly, theweapon, you are making some horrible arguments and now you're getting aggressive. Calm down and stop the bullshit synthol speculation.

ok the thread name is "how did jay ruin his physique?"

i think everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and for mine to be picked at from a cutler fan thats hurt over my statement isnt right i didnt start this, some other guy that idk of, said that "you got jay confused with coleman, we are talkign about jay" and to say that coleman used that shit is stupid, im not getting aggressive is that im tired off listening to other memebers opinions and taking it into consideration, and mine are just thrown to the side cause, im wrong your right type shit, everyone is being totally biased.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
ok the thread name is "how did jay ruin his physique?"
Correct. Though you lose points for grammatical errors.
theweapon said:
i think everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and for mine to be picked at from a cutler fan thats hurt over my statement isnt right
Don't play the victim with me. Your post had to be edited by a Mod because you became irrationally outspoken towards another member. This is why you were singled out specifically in the post of mine that you quoted.

Your points are speculative without any backup whatsoever. Truth be told, you have absolutely no idea who is using synthol and in what amounts. Preaching that Jay is abusing the substance in such a large muscle group is simply ignorant to its purposes and defamatory as well. Also, your claims that Ronnie has never touched the stuff is absurd as well because, again, you really have no backing, do you? It's a very, very common touch-up compound for the sport and you don't particularly strike me as an expert on how to identify it.
theweapon said:
i didnt start this, some other guy that idk of, said that "you got jay confused with coleman, we are talkign about jay" and to say that coleman used that shit is stupid
First you accuse Jay and that's suppose to be alright, yes? Then someone else confuses Ronnie and you become overtly defensive. How is one instance different than the other. I'll gladly look over your secretive, unequivocal proof that Jay has used oil and Ronnie hasn't.
theweapon said:
im not getting aggressive is that im tired off listening to other memebers opinions and taking it into consideration and mine are just thrown to the side cause, im wrong your right type shit, everyone is being totally biased.
I'm really not a man that likes repeating myself. A Mod felt it was necessary to edit your post because of how you conducted yourself when addressing another member. The synthol accusations are nothing but ungrounded, circumstantial nonsense that is clearly getting members to become less than friendly with each other. It's doing nothing to further the actual, sociocratic conversation at hand but instead is diminutive and posturing. I'm not sure how I acted in bias because, again, you were not singled out until you acted offensively.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont play the victim? ill say it again, i voiced my opinion.