• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How did Jay ruin his physique?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
dont play the victim? ill say it again, i voiced my opinion.
I explained thoroughly why you were singled out and this is your response? Did you even bother to read my points or are you too busy trying to exonerate your martyrdom?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i posted my opnion just like everyone else.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
i posted my opnion just like everyone else.
Yes, and as an Admin I found your opinion to contribute nothing productive to the board and instead caused petty arguments and mountains of speculation. This is why I made the first post I did in this thread, to shift conversation away from said matters or at least make the topic a bit more productive (as youngmusclejock attempted to do). You've done nothing but sling mud and spin your tires throughout this thread. If I were you, I'd start exploring other ones.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, and as an Admin I found your opinion to contribute nothing productive to the board and instead caused petty arguments and mountains of speculation. This is why I made the first post I did in this thread, to shift conversation away from said matters or at least make the topic a bit more productive (as youngmusclejock attempted to do). You've done nothing but sling mud and spin your tires throughout this thread. If I were you, I'd start exploring other ones.

yes sir! you got it, hey man god bless!!!

qweasd1

qweasd1

I used to like Jay. Alot. I defended him when he wasn't at his best. I avoided comments about his structure....

But now....

Is it just me, or is Jay going down the road to Kamali? Both can get conditioned, but still look soft. Both have smaller arms compared to their torso. Both manage to have pretty good backs.

???

:dunnodude:

jay has improved from 2007 and he has the best back imo he is going to win it for the third time but he has to retire after that because he is likely to lose in 2009 .
by the way who is the man deadlifting in your avater ?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
jay has improved from 2007 and he has the best back imo he is going to win it for the third time but he has to retire after that because he is likely to lose in 2009 .
How has he improved and how does he have the best back outside of shear width?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont play the victim? ill say it again, i voiced my opinion.

your entitled to your opnion bro. and while i don't agree with you that synthol is what ruined his physique i see what your saying from a basic standpoint. i mean, jay is never the hardest guy and has an epic lack of vascularity, this might lead some to think he has used synthol and i don't at all think you're wrong for thinking this. just as you can't prove your opinion is right, no one else on here can prove it wrong. so ya just besides a little bit of aggression you aren't out of line. rock on.