• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HUGE Kai Greene 2009 ---weight 300 lbs

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His gut wont be a problem when it comes to showtime!

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What I have learned from this thread: Having unprotected sex with grapefruits will make you pregnant.

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

His gut i HUUUGE. To me it ruins everything for him. There is no flow due to that gigant roidgut. To bad...

It looks bad in his arm training video, too. Still, didn't stop Ronnie from winning eight Olympias.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
His gut i HUUUGE. To me it ruins everything for him. There is no flow due to that gigant roidgut. To bad...

who the hell still uses the term "roidgut"? i think we all know that the gut size grows due to a variety of factors and steroids is probably not one of them

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this years Olympia sure is going to be a treat.. with the way Kai looks this far out and Phil and even Victor.. not to mention the rest of the amazing field.. im so pumped.. the improvements Kai is making are nothing short of amazing..

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
his gut is only an offseason problem. Hes yet to do a jay or ronnie and show up in 3rd trimester on stage. p.s tkd seems like ur just trying to chop kai down because ur boy (victor Im a pirate Martinez) has the worst legs in the top 10 pro world and kais are the biggest,best.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like he has a second ass in his back. Holy fuck.

2ew0g1e-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
It looks like he has a second ass in his back. Holy fuck.

2ew0g1e-1.jpg

me and my homie have talked about that when we train back " build that second ass " kai hass two asses LMAO and they are both equal size

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
will we ever get to the bottom of this "roid gut" issue? probably not.. some guys are more prone to have it as some are not.. Kai's waist looks perfectly fine compared to the rest of his body.. some of you guys over hype this roid gut issue and fail to look at the overall physique, i do believe it is a problem don't get me wrong.. but any of these guys who have huge guts should be able to control it come contest time.. i think most of the pregnant look comes from massive amounts of food.. some fail to cut their portions down while dieting, hence whey they never get diced and look pregnant.. i know its also a drug related problem but like i said.. it can be controlled during contest prep.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope you're right bro, because his gut is detracting a lot from everything else.

being 5' 6" or whatever he is tall and 300lbs with abs, you dont think the ab muscle would stick out at this point? come on man.. the abs are still a muscle, dont forget that.. when something else grows the stomach must also grow to balance the physique.. my previous post might make sense to you.. if not i give up..

A

arvo189

I guess this year in Mr.O we see great comp.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
will we ever get to the bottom of this "roid gut" issue? probably not.. some guys are more prone to have it as some are not.. Kai's waist looks perfectly fine compared to the rest of his body.. some of you guys over hype this roid gut issue and fail to look at the overall physique, i do believe it is a problem don't get me wrong.. but any of these guys who have huge guts should be able to control it come contest time.. i think most of the pregnant look comes from massive amounts of food.. some fail to cut their portions down while dieting, hence whey they never get diced and look pregnant.. i know its also a drug related problem but like i said.. it can be controlled during contest prep.
Agreed. You guys really do over hype his gut. And in contest he keeps his waist in pretty good control. Remember, they're judged standing on stage, not in the off season. In most of the poses, his waist looks pretty tight and he actually has very deep and symmetrical abs, unlike the other competitors.
_H4X2477_TFWFCRRCSR-1.jpg

LOL HUGE GUT, no.
Only poses I see his waist being a little problem is front double biceps and in certain poses that he hits poorly.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed. You guys really do over hype his gut. And in contest he keeps his waist in pretty good control. Remember, they're judged standing on stage, not in the off season. In most of the poses, his waist looks pretty tight and he actually has very deep and symmetrical abs, unlike the other competitors.

LOL HUGE GUT, no.
Only poses I see his waist being a little problem is front double biceps and in certain poses that he hits poorly.

THANKKK YOUUUUU..............ppl who are saying his gut is out of control are out of their minds.....If his gut is out of control what aobut Cutler's wide waist.....Coleman's huge gut.........Anyways look how deep his abs are at 308lbs and his waist will only get smaller! :borat:

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

LOL HUGE GUT, no.

When and where was that pic taken?

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
being 5' 6" or whatever he is tall and 300lbs with abs, you dont think the ab muscle would stick out at this point? come on man.. the abs are still a muscle, dont forget that.. when something else grows the stomach must also grow to balance the physique.. my previous post might make sense to you.. if not i give up..

Yeah bro of course I realise his gut will stick out more in the off season. However it is also common knowledge Kai had some serious issues with his pancreas, which were most probably related to usage of insulin, which depending on what side you're on is linked with "roid guts".