• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I am 19, should i take steroids, please help me!!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gurantee that if you asked any professional BB out there about why they took steroids, they are most likely not gonna say that they were desperate and young. They will most likely say something around that they wanted to do something different and achieve a level of stature that others can't even dream of achieving. I would drop the whole impatient and looks is everything attitude and just live life normally. You have to put the mentality that Rome wasn't built in a day. If you take steroids, you'll look great but then you'll have to pay a heafty penalty in the end. I know you can do it and so does everyone else in Mecca if I were to speak for them. If I were you, I'd just hit those weights hard and take it one step at a time. You'll see the day when you look in the mirror and you see a huge mass of natural muscle, you'll be so freaking proud of yourself. Do your body a favor and take life as it is. Hope you chose the right way!!:xyxthumbs:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have been training for 13 months, i am 19 years old and have always hated the idea of steroids because of the health risks. due to some injuries, i havent always been so consistent in training, but have been within the past 7 months. i love the gym and i love training, but i want more, i am desperate. i am training to be a professional wrestler, and i have only been in the ring half a dozen times and even though i am am strong build, i want to be the best, the strongest. i have researched steroids and have found them not to be the evil satan of the world tha people make them out to be. if you are a healthy adult male, and do not abuse them, but taken responsiblly there is no evidence that i have found of any severe side effects. now more than ever i am craving them, what should i do i dont want to do something regretable. i have been told to wait a ocuple of years but to wrestle, i feel i need to be bigger. i am 6ft 2, 204 lbs. i am pleading for help here. it is a sensitive subject in the gym, some lie, some are truthful, but posting a thread, i feel confident in the response

you aren't, If i were you, id wait a couple of years.

X

XpReS

if you go on to train hard your muscles will grow up..i cant understand why people take steroids after such a short time

F

fahad

bro i know people that trained for 10-16 years naturally b4 they touched a thing and the out come is much better even when ur off...i think the longer u wait the better, well at least when u reach ur natural growth potential......

BONECRUSHER

BONECRUSHER

I gurantee that if you asked any professional BB out there about why they took steroids, they are most likely not gonna say that they were desperate and young. They will most likely say something around that they wanted to do something different and achieve a level of stature that others can't even dream of achieving. I would drop the whole impatient and looks is everything attitude and just live life normally. You have to put the mentality that Rome wasn't built in a day. If you take steroids, you'll look great but then you'll have to pay a heafty penalty in the end. I know you can do it and so does everyone else in Mecca if I were to speak for them. If I were you, I'd just hit those weights hard and take it one step at a time. You'll see the day when you look in the mirror and you see a huge mass of natural muscle, you'll be so freaking proud of yourself. Do your body a favor and take life as it is. Hope you chose the right way!!:xyxthumbs:

You do realize that people have taken steroids and nothing has happened. No muscle gains nothing!

With out an exceptional diet, exercise program and genetics then forget about it. Your wasting your time and money.

And BTW the next time some retard posts its because there on shit loads of gear. They should be banned because they obviously have no idea on the topic or how certain drugs function.

E

eskimogym

Banned
youll regret it if you do dont be a reject

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bonecrusher, were you directing that reply to me?

ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

man u dont need steroids! cause way too many health problems

D

d.capodiferro

i'm 19 and i've never taken even proteins. but if i can advise you...risk. i can't tell you not to risk. that belongs to your parents...dare an ... who knows?

I

intraining87

too young.. to be blunt.. these guys have covered most all of the points.. in a couple years i would agree with it.. but in the end its ur decision we can just give our advise.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mk47

there are plenty of other supplements out there that can assist u in the size game

shredded08

shredded08

imo bein a good entertainer is more important in wrestling than ur actual body size, all of the guys are pretty big but the guys who truly succeed are the ones who bring more entertainment to the sport....just take time to refine ur wrestlin skills and hold off on the steroids until ur a little older and ur body has fully matured

K

Kenzu

Take your time and be patient. Train abour 5 years more and ask yourself again the same quetion.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some people are just idiots in this thread. :disgust:

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm 19 and i've never taken even proteins. but if i can advise you...risk. i can't tell you not to risk. that belongs to your parents...dare an ... who knows?

Never proteins, what does that suppose to mean..

J

jonm8412

No!!! Wait and study the hormones you want to use. When you think you can make an intelligent decision your on your own.

J

jonm8412

I'm usually very patient but watching the biggest be successful is hard to swallow. I also think tat to be the very best, for me to avoid living permanatly here, a town filled with violence and dead end jobs, i just see it as the only option but i think i am too young. Thanks everyone for your feedback i really appreciate it, I just think that it was just curent events that made me feel the need to be good enough to make a career and not just stay on the small circuit.

Violence and dead end jobs? Where do you live? Life is what you make of it.